A/N

Okay, so I'm figuring out what to do for my Valentine's Day special (Yeah I know it's early-) but I've figured out what I want to do and just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

So I'm gonna be making a "smut without plot" thing because I'm struggling with writing plot recently, I don't know if I get bored of it or just don't want to write it but I'm seriously struggling (which is kinda why my other oneshots have been delayed for so long-) but I can assure you that the other Oneshots are being worked on (Also RD!Teruteru oneshots are allowed because for some reason he's made my horniness meter shoot higher than the Hubble Telescope recently-) and I promise you I am doing my best to work on this stuff.

But anyway back to the idea.

So again it's gonna be smut without plot, maybe a couple of plot points thrown in between and I'm gonna do a MlM and MlF Oneshot (They gonna just be the same thing but female and Male changes)

I do want to ask though (and this is pretty important for what I can do with other oneshots as well-)

Bottom or top Teruteru? (In both scenarios please) because there was something in Danganronpa S that kinda showed that he was a bottom, masochist and was into degradation (Kinnie moment)

I wanna work with all that but I need to know the kinda stuff you are all comfortable with reading and with me writing, because I really don't want to make any of you uncomfy.

P.S I use the terms bottom and top for who's inside of who and sub and Dom for who's pulling the strings.

They're not the same thing so I would appreciate answers.

Thank you!

-UltimateChef <3