Request page

Okay I swear I'm hoping to make this my last author's note for a while!

This one might be kinda long so I can get out everything I need to say

1. You can send in requests! (wether you do it in the comments or my DMs) I will take them and even if it takes a while to get them out I haven't forgotten about you.

2. If you send me a request for a oneshot, I do ask that if it's something like jealous!Teruteru x flirty!reader (or whatever you may send me) that you send a plot idea along with it as it gives me an idea on what I'm working with and might increase the speed I'll get it out in.

3. I'm willing to do anything with my stories as long as it's nothing gross and illegal, Smut, fluff & angst are my go-to but I can do anything really!

4. Please skip this one if it makes you feel uncomfy but any kinks that you wish to be used in oneshots I will gladly take notes on.

5. If you have questions or suggestions on how to make my book better you can ask or say in the comments, if you wish to stay anonymous you can always DM me or if your DMs don't work ask for your comment to be deleted.

6. If you guys wish I can do beta!Teruteru stuff.

7. Unless asked not to I will give credit to people who request oneshots.

That's all I have to say for now.

Thank you for reading and again if you have any requests, ideas or suggestions don't feel after to message me about them, I hope you all have a wonderful day/afternoon/night

-UltimateChef <3