Africa

Hello there Richie 

How are you?

Inam tired but good day......a little bit bored because it's the weekend and I actually not fond of weeks because everything is closed basically.  Too quite.

Now to introduce my self

My name is bruises as you may know.   I am an artist and author a musician and poet and also a photographer as well. I like to starvation right for Amazon Kindle Direct publishing and also go on Hikes and read and watch movies and Netflix on my iPad. Is very nice to meet you and I hope we can be best friends or Genuine friends at least I'm very happy to have heard from you so soon.

My favourite holiday is Halloween in my favourite constellation is the Big Dipper or the plow is some people call it. I'm very fond of learning and reading because my father has taught me how to read and the different constellations and also learn about DNA through watching Jurassic Park when I was 4 years old. By the time I go to school I was rambunctious and very interesting and everything and was not able to sit still because I wanted to get into everything. Sorry for the novel I'm just telling a little bit about myself. I Revere my father very much and I respect my mother very much as well I love them both.

As for Canada is a very good country we have very good nature scenery and very good stargazing areas for stargazing and astronomy if you're interested in that I usually take pictures of nature stuff and they are man-made thing when I go into town like tomorrow I'm going to go to the local dollar store to find some makeup and then I was going to go and take some pictures of some mad made stuff with a very phone that I'm using the right that's worth. There's a lot of good shopping and festivals and activities but they have slowed down because of the virus which is a pain in my but. So I'm not too far and about the virus and what the government is doing with the virus I'm not a fan of politics because of the virus and before the virus too.

Hope to hear from you soon

Bruises