USA California

Hello Jan how are you doing I'm just wondering I am doing well thank you for asking as far as Lily is concerned I had a revelation about how forgiveness can be purifying and Islam as well as in Christianity so I decided to forgive both my mother and my ex girlfriend.   I am still on the prowl go looking for the right person but as I said I made your boys literally because I had a dream about allah telling me to be forgiveness. 
So you have donated blood that's pretty good thank you to four you for that in case I need it I also am an author an hours while I write books letters from roses books by yours truly but under the name bruises. My interest in the writing these books have come from the fact that I did something silly in my life I try to pierce my lip with a thumbtack not a smart idea. Anyway if you want to look me up on IMVU I am starry sad sky. And all in one word and I'm also @********** on TickTock do you know the app TikTok you can follow me on there if you want if you want to download that particular app and you can make your own photos however you want to or your videos are we want to within reason. I did a video about 911 today and how it affected me I was doing a vowel silence as a Muslim to avoid the stereotype of terrorist because of the 9/11 hijackers were " muslim" and I took of our silence for the victims that didn't make it through terrorist attacks and decided I was going to be grateful that I'm still alive let alone be thankful for the sacrifices to save us from God awful regimes like the Taliban.
If you want you can add me I can put on some of my artwork on this email as well..  have you seen Mya like my new profile picture on Facebook and other stuff I can show you that I have insurance on my Pen Pal's yard. How are you doing how's things hope you get better from the blood donations I know they're a dizzying thing I haven't done it before but I've been hearing or you get dizzy a lot.
Hope to hear from you soon
Bruises