Turkey

Hello there
How are you doing
I am also doing well thank you.
My ptsd is doing much better these days I don't have as many nightmares or flashback as I used to have since a few months ago maybe it because I am keeping my busy.   I actually have a new career goal instead of tattoo artist I was going to be a nail technician or nail artist new nail art for people as well as a hairdresser and best-selling author.  I am I am also hoping to do a Miral on the wall one day as well as further clean up my room I have cleaned up my room quite a bit but it is going to get clean or more so I can do the mural And in the mirror all I'm also going to include other artworks that I found at the thrift store that I like and it all looks very interesting.
I stay away from WhatsApp because it caused me a lot of problems a few years ago with the problems with stockers and other psycho pals that we're not too nice so I just stay away from WhatsApp altogether and just stay with either Facebook or email. I am also the owner and web master of pen fiends A pen palling site that I created myself.  
If you want I can send you the link to that there's nothing three days about it it's just the name of the site to get peoples attention.
Hope to hear from you soon
Bruises