Iran

Salaam fateme
How are you doing
I have held a painting exhibition when I was I was in high school.   And I asked the money to go to charity because I wasn't doing the paintings for money, but from emotional reasons.  I am hoping to do a mural on the wall opposite side of my bed one day.   I just haven't designed it yet.   I think today I might just watch some decent Netflix and write books, it takes me a day to draw, and days and days to do a book if not a week.  It takes me the whole day to paint a mean (good) picture.  To know me more is that I thing the Big Dipper the constellation is beautiful and that no mortal artist can do justice, that's why I believe in god in general.   I like nature photography, and hiking, and also reading all kings of books on various fiction topics as well as non fiction language books.  I like learning different languages.   My favorite day is the first day of autumn and the best breakfast is a muffin.    As for forgiving my mom she got stressed out and drank alcohol something I don't like and nearly died, after acting out of character.  Way out of character.  She was mean when usually she wasn't, then ended up in hospital.  I actually forgave the other day and I can  here the same on her face as I said I forgive you.    She has stopped the alcohol and only stays hydrated and she is back to hear normal loving self. 
Hope to hear from you soon
Bruises