Algeria

Salaam aliekum touil

How are you doing. I'm doing fine thank you I'm glad that you want to be friends and pen pals as well as our I do. I'm interested in your country Algeria as well as friendship. Little bit about me is that I'm an author for Amazon Kindle Direct publishing self-publishing site by Amazon.com. I'm usually a happy-go-lucky person I'm very happy and bubbly most of the time and I can joke around and be polite. I'm also an artist photographer and musician as well as a poet. I am currently writing my sixth book called letters from bruises which is a fictionalized version of my pen pal letters. I like North Africa I've been to Morocco once or twice and I haven't been to Algeria but would like to be there. How is it in Algeria. My interests are astronomy writing stargazing reading on Netflix as well as going on different writing platforms or writing sites to put my stuff out. I also enjoy photography of nature there's nothing better than nature photography but sometimes Iris tray and do the man-made thing from time to time as far as photography is concerned. I'm very interested and Arabic culture in Arabic language that's why I said salaam alaikum. Because I know that.

How is your country dealing with the pandemic as we speak Canada's going bonkers meaning crazy where is the vaccine passports and everything else so that's not too good Canada is usually pretty good country but since the virus everything's been a pain.

Hope to hear from you soon

Bruises