Switzerland

Hello there Patricia
How are you doing I am hoping you are doing well
I am on my seventh book right now actually that's one thing that's happening on my life and I'm almost finished it. I will give you a link one day for my book book so mean and you'll be able to read everything here you'll be rereading what I am writing to you now actually but it's fictionalize name under instead of a Elena.    I am also going to be right drawing a Miral or painting a mural on my wall adjacent to my bed one day if all goes well. I'm interested in doing nail art one day and hairdressing I'm pretty good with a set of scissors and clippers and a comb but I rarely call my hair because of my laziness. I'm hoping to work in the store one day call shadow fax in Perth that I'm hoping to work at, I promise you this I'll make the store owner is very wealthy and the store empty because I know how to recommend things. We're going to have to restock everything but that's when Covid ends and I get to do my working at a store. I am also trying to get tattoos I am also saving up for tattoos and I sell stuff and do odd jobs for my knee and I put it away in a mysterious bag that's for my tattoo money sometimes I have some other money that goes towards nail polish or iTunes gift cards. I'm trying to save up for some hair dye as well but that's not going to well. I am very happy right now pretty soon we're gonna have Halloween and 50 days. My interest if I were to go back to school would be lol or at least psychology I think so I can help other people who have posttraumatic stress disorder like me. That's what I think if I go back to school.
Right now we're having an Indian summer which means an extended summer in Canada and North America that means it's a longer summer and you get to do more of what you have to do and also do more fun things. And some more opportunity for me to make more money as well because it's raking leaves and weeding lawns and stuff which I like to do those are my old jobs that I do around my house that I live in or with other people's lawns and yards. I also was also cleaning up after a summer camp one time as well.  
I am also planning on doing some more letter novel series of books Called the Letters from a stone collector after I'm done the ninth book of the series. And then I'm also doing ripped jeans letter which is like this.  
Hope to hear from you soon
Bruises