Kenya

Hello there esther 

Sorry for neglecting you I have been very busy with my writing and other stuff and I have been sleeping a lot because I've been run down. But I have been going out a lot as well to so I have been out and about for most of the day yesterday I was able to go out for lunch and enjoy a good gravy and fries and cheese and it's a Canadian delicacy I would spell it out but I don't know how to spell poutine properly it's just popped out because I was on my microphone anyway I've been doing very well. I am planning on painting the wall opposite of my bed to make a mirror and also a part of my ceiling to make that stargazing seen as well my ceiling is being fixed and I'm of renovating my room so I'm deciding to cleaning to do some artwork on the walls I also I'm getting some nail polish at the end of the month hopefully to get some more colours into my nails I have some nail polish but not a ride wide variety of colours and I'm just trying to add more colours to my collection and to become a nail technician and artist as well as a hairdresser and the best-selling author. Thank you for understanding me. I might have children by in vitro that means I don't have to go near a guy to have a child which is good that's the good thing about modern technology these days you can have a baby naturally without having to be near someone else. If you get my drift. I am also going to buy some lipstick one day when I'm done healing my face because I did something stupid and my face got infected and had to figure it out so one day I want to go get some makeup as well and see how that turns out. I've turned into a girly girl since I got rid of my piercings but I am still a tattoo fan even though I haven't had a tattoo yet I'm still saving up for tattoos. I enjoy talking to was a very fun to look at it and they're very beautiful depending on who does the tattoo. And how clean the places. So I'm actually looking forward to getting my tattoos done but I have to save up a lot of money and I sometimes sell some of my jewellery and other stuff to make means for tattoos. How about you how is your life going I'm sorry to hear about your boss is very sad that he's treating you or she is treating you like dirt I don't like it when people treat my friends like dirt.

Hope to hear from you soon

Bruises