india

Hello rahul 

How arenyou doing

People with high IQs don't have to be honest don't have to be scientist or astrophysicist or even anything like that they can be anybody I am an author and artist musician and photographer as well as a nail artist and going to be a hairdresser one day as well and I have the high IQ as well. I choose can be increased by reading books and being very creative with stuff that's why I do already in the first place other than that help you with my post-traumatic stress disorder.

I say I love my haters because that takes them off even more and it makes me more determined as well to be who I am as a person and the dress the way I want to dress and to forget about the world. I do not believe in hating people and tearing people down or telling them what to do or judging them in fact I remember when I was on Facebook that there was a campaign for women to post a selfie and say I'm beautiful and then came and 50 other women in your selfie as well as yourself to help boost other people's confidence. It was very good and I did that challenge.

As for the weekend I don't have very much plan I'm kind of lazy on the weekend because it's nothing much going on I would move around but it's my my time of rest. I don't have no choice in the matter because none of the stores are open here in it Canada because it not because of the virus but because of cultural things and drive me wild that half the stores are closed in Canada on the weekends and drives me batty so I can't do very much. All I can do is write and read and that's all I can do on weekends other than watch Netflix.

Hope to hear from

Bruises