Russia

Alena

How are you doing today?

Yes I am a very unique person that would be a better term interesting and unique that's what my mother says at least and everyone around me. I also have interest in Islam and also Halloween and also stargazing and astronomy. I also read and write books about my life I have finished my memoirs yesterday but I wouldn't suggest it to you because it has a lot of swearing and it because I've had a very hard life outside of the family home. I was born in Romania and adopted in the Canada so I'm no farther than you biologically. But I also have other ethnic groups in may as well like Iranian and other good ethnic groups that I like to learn more about. I'm also fan of languages and want to learn Russian as well.  I collect Antiques and people's old drunk that they throw around and I see that is perfectly good and I keep it just like my biological parents threw me out and my parents took me in so I'm a bit of an antique person I go to thrift stores only time to get stuff are people pitch out.  

You say you want to start a relationship you said I think I got that correct I wouldn't mind that in the least if that's okay I am very interesting my screen name on IMVU is odd duck Disco all in one word I also like horror movies as well an anime. What are you like as a person you're very interesting as well everyone has a story in his very unique so I'd like to know your story more I just told you a bit about mine. I also am writing for Amazon Kindle Direct publishing I'm an author. As well as an artist. I am hoping to draw nighttime scenery on my walls murals on my walls so I can have a soothing thing to sleep at I also have insomnia as well because of post-traumatic stress disorder.

Hope to hear from you soon

Bruises