Zimbabwe

Hello Shameemah

How are you doing

I am doing well thanks.

I am a big fan on Netflix and TV as far as my mental health is concerned I experienced post-traumatic stress disorder autism and dissociative identity disorder from time to time from childhood traumas. Not that my parents did anything wrong to meet someone else did something bad to me as a child and then I had my human rights violated in school. It's so I'm a big fan of Human Rights and I am a bit of an advocate for human rights as well as a feminist. Is not all families are like women are more important and they're saying that we all should be equal. That every person on the planet should be equal and human rights is about eradicating torture and the threat of torture. I am my favourite music is techno I don't really clock because I am terrible at cooking my father tried to teach me how to cook once and I gave up on him with the cooking bed and never cooked again so I don't cook. I like listening to Netflix when I'm not watching it on my iPad and I also like to listen to music I listen to Spotify Tak now also different music on vinyl records and CDs CDs are mostly techno and Celtic music but I don't mind just as long as it's good music I'm good. One artist I would suggest that you would find is Loreena McKennitt she is the best artist in the music industry ever I think in my mind. I also like to do different things like nail art on myself and sometimes the odd person who will allow me to do that when they think their nails need to be done up.

Hope to hear from you soon

Bruises