Vietnam

Hello yii how are you doing
I'm doing well thank you for asking and thank you for saying that my country is beautiful. But I watch more beautiful as a spirited away and Mononoke, That's from jet studio Ghibili anime. I am sorry if I'm using the wrong spelling because I'm using my microphone at the moment and I am kind a lazy right now I'm listening to Madonna right now and I am kind of chilling out before I go to bed. Hope you have a good time with your studies are at Or at least good luck I mean.   
That's the one thing I do not miss about school is the exams I'll be going into apprenticeships for a nail technician and hairdressing and hair styling instead because I hate my brain cannot handle exams very well even though my IQ is quite high I have very bad ADHD and I cannot handle exams because I can't sit still for too long even when I watch Netflix and I have to be Pen Pal and I as well before I go and continue watching the show it's that bad the ADHD so I've always had a hell of a time with exams. I am knocking them.  I remember my parents having to bribe me with Books just to get through to the exams successfully. And it worked. But I still don't raise exams are in the word exam still gives me dragons despair at the bottom of my heart to this day because it constipates everything meaning disturbs everything. I am writing my seventh book in my bruises the weather is Series.
What kind of music are you listening to.
I am currently listening to the 2005 album confessions of a dance floor by Madonna which is a very good very good album not on vinyl or if you need butter on Spotify I wish I had it on CD or rhino but that's beside the point. What are your plans after the exams are done.
Have you ever heard of Sailor Moon that was one of my first animes that I ever watched as well as the Ghibili .
Where I live I live in a very very small town so I'm able to go over I wanna dress up as long as I wear a mask because of the Covid except for when I go to the mailbox and then I don't wear a mask because it sparsely populated where the mailboxes I live in a rule area in out Canada rural means that it is outside of cities and downs is actually a hamlet which means a very small village actually has his own library corner store and dollar store without him hoping to use tomorrow to go and get some make up one day. Hope to hear from you soon Bruises.