01 ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴀ ɢʟᴀɴᴄᴇ

❝ if you don't know where you're going, anyroad will get you there❞

if you don't know where you're going, any
road will get you there
.☘︎︎*~☀︎︎🍒

꧁꧂———⍟::: ❀❀❀❀::: ⍟———꧁꧂

꧁꧂

"please stay calm and do not evacuate the building. in order to keep everyone safe, we ask that you all lay on the floor and stay quiet". the speaker blared around the bank. people were looking around, grabbing their kids, and purses. broken glass and screaming being prominent in all directions.

"come on y/n, fucking lay down already i don't want to die".

you hurried and got on the cold floor. being careful to not place your face on the dirty ground that's been stepped on by millions. "thanks for the encouragement". you rolled your eyes at your friend who was also laying on the floor beside you. "anytime babe" alissa fake smiled. her blonde knotless braids were spread out on the floor as people rushed past you two and hurried to get on the floor.

"i really hope we don't die today. then i'll never get to graduate college, have sex with lucas or tommy again. i never got to eat my chicken quesadilla today". alissa complained with a frown.

you couldn't help but laugh at her ranting. "it's not funny y/n. you should be worried too, if we die- you'll never get to lose your virginity". she said alittle too loud, a couple of people who were laying on the floor near you two looking at you both. "go ahead and tell the whole bank about it" you whispered in annoyance.

"i'm just saying". alissa hugged her purse closer to her and laid on top of it.

"please stay calm as the police are on the way". the speaker blared again. people started whispering to one another in confusi0n. they wanted to know what the hell was going on? "the bank is getting robbed by the gold poison mafia". a random man shouted, the entire bank started to become filled with screams as people looked afraid.

"gold poison mafia?"you repeated feeling confused. you could barely hear your own thoughts as hundreds of people ran around screaming. some kids were crying, and holding onto their parents. while a lot of people even peed themselves.

"how long is it gonna take for this robbery to end?". you asked alissa who appeared to be scared out of her mind.

"want me to find the mafia members and ask them?". she said sarcastically. you were trying your best not to get annoyed with her because you knew that she gets an attitude when she's frustrated or worried. suddenly, the bank was quiet- people were hurrying to lay down again and make a wide path so others can pass through.