10 ᴄɪɢᴀʀᴇᴛᴛᴇs, ᴋɪssᴇs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ

❝  i was never there❞

i was never there
.☘︎︎*✵~"❀🍒༄

✺✺✺a mini bathroom smut scene ahead ✺✺✺
~꧁᪥꧂———⍟::: ❀❀☼❀❀::: ⍟———꧁᪥꧂~

you looked at him and noticed he was already looking at you. and then he simply smirked and looked away.

꧁꧂

'christ' you mumbled, feeling a small wave of anxiousness wash over your whole body. was he gonna be watching you like that all the time? what did it mean? and what does he want? so many thoughts ran through your mind as you looked down at your shoes. "breakfast is ready scumbags!". you lifted your head to see yoongi placing plates of food on the kitchen counter.

"and don't rush over here, or i will shoot you in the foot". yoongi added with a serious face.

slowly, taehyung and jungkook walked up the counter. looking at yoongi wearily as they grabbed their plates. the moment they got the plates, the two started running with the food. "hold on!", yoongi shouted irritatedly. but taehyung and jungkook just ignored him. you were about to go and get a plate for yourself until you heard a deafening noise shock the whole kitchen. everyone ducked immediately, including you.

BANG! BANG!

you squatted down, trying to cover your head as you heard shots fly into the ceiling. "oh shit", you heard namjoon shout, as some of the ceiling crumbled onto the floor. several bullet holes being stuck up there. 'these guys are fucking crazy' you thought as you stayed down. everyone froze, the whole room going silent as you all waited for a sign that the shots were over.

"you guys can get up now", yoongi sighed. stuffing his gun back into his sweatpants. "persona pazza" (crazy person), jimin scoffed.

"don't blame me. blame yourselves, i said no rushing. and you did it anyway". taehyung rolled his eyes, sitting next to jungkook as they ate quietly. you walked to the counter grabbing a plate of food for yourself and alissa. alissa was still frightened, she was slowly standing up and heading towards where you and jimin stood in the kitchen. she gave you a look that only you would recognize. 'oh shit she's about to freak out' you thought, you quickly walked away from jimin. grabbing alissa's hand and pulling her deep into the hallway away from the kitchen where everyone else was.

"y/n this is it for me, i'm getting the fuck out of here. one way or another. i cant deal with this type of crap everyday". alissa scream whispered.