04 ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ... ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ?

❝kiss it better baby ❞

kiss it better baby

.☘︎︎*~☀︎︎🍒

꧁꧂———⍟::: ❀❀❀❀::: ⍟———꧁꧂

"silenzio.... ho bisogno di parlare" (silence, i need to speak). you turned your head in hoseoks direction, all the previous talking and music playing in the mansions living room immediately died down. "what did he say?". alissa whispered to you and jungkook. "he said be silent, dummy". jungkook rolled his eyes and drank some beer.

"as you all know, y/n and alissa are a new addition to our household". hoseok adjusted his watch, while standing in the center of the room.

"what about-" jimin began before alissa cut him off. "so are we gang members now?". alissa shouted while folding one leg over the other. all the men looked at eachother and paused; the room that was once filled with life was suddenly sucked dry of it. "come again?". namjoon said loudly, a serious look plagued his face as everyone looked at alissa. 'fuck, she officially pissed them all off' you thought. suddenly hoseok whispered something to jungkook, making him straighten his black leather jacket and stand up.

"come with me".

"i'd rather not". alissa said as she looked at him. jungkook moved his head to the side to stretch his neck for a moment before quickly reaching for her arm and grabbing it. "hold on hold on-". you shouted as you placed your arm in front of alissa. and you knew it would be hard to fight when you and her were sitting down and everyone else was standing.

"look y/n... i'm just following orders". jungkook said as he yanked alissa's arm. she tried to wiggle her arm away from him but it didn't work.

you looked over at hoseok who was simply just watching the whole scene unfold, "she didn't say anything wrong though". you defended her, alissa was scared out of her mind as she looked at you. "i'm sorry....". she said with pleading eyes while she stared at jungkook. his eyes met with hers as she looked up at him, his grip on her arm lessened as they held eye contact. "i can't fucking deal with this right now". jungkook rolled his eyes and tightened his grasp, pulling her and making alissa stand up as he dragged her towards hoseok.

you stood up too, "let me go with her".

"if you know what's good for you, you'll take a fucking seat and relax". jimin said with furrowed eyebrows. his serious demeanor intimidated you as he kept staring. "sedersi". (sit)

hoseok said while looking at you. "he won't hurt her". he said calmly with a smug look on his face.

"it's okay y/n". alissa said before jungkook pulled her arm and walked with her down the large hallway. you didn't know what to think... were they gonna torture her? simply talk to her? would you atleast see her again tonight? "as i was saying" hoseok sighed as if alissa getting dragged away was nothing. "-they are a new addition to our household. meaning at all times when they go outside, one of us will need to accompany them".