07 ᴄᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴡᴀʀᴍ ʟɪᴘs

❝ lips are soft like pillows and words are sharper then knives❞

lips are soft like pillows and words are
sharper then knives
.☘︎︎*✵~"❀🍒༄

~꧁᪥꧂———⍟::: ❀❀☼❀❀::: ⍟———꧁᪥꧂~

"capo.... abbiamo affari da discutere- oh shit" (we have business to discuss). jungkook eyes widened as he looked between you and hoseok.

"you know what i love about doors? you can fucking knock on them before entering". hoseok turned his head to shout at jungkook, your little moment with him ending just as soon as it began. hoseok stepped away, turning to face jungkook as he stood in front of you- probably trying to spare you the embarrassment of jungkook staring at you. hoseok looked more then annoyed as he held eye contact with jungkook, but you on the other hand just wanted to leave and find alissa. you desperately needed someone to talk to right now.

"s-sorry capo- i just needed to talk to you about something really fast". hoseok sighed as he stared at jungkook.

"apologize to y/n too", hoseok said as he folded his arms over his chest. you felt the need to jump in since you didn't want things to be awkward between you and jungkook. "hey- there's no need.." you began until hoseok cut you off. his lips falling into a line as he looked at jungkook. "i wont say it again".

"i'm sorry for interrupting.... y/n", jungkook said loudly before walking off quickly. rushing away from hoseoks room.

"i think i should go-" you said calmly while standing up, taking a quick moment to look into hoseoks eyes before getting alittle uncomfortable. you had a billion thoughts running through your mind because you just kissed a mafia boss. "go ahead". he shrugged calmly before loading up his guns with bullets, his back facing you as you hurried towards his bedroom door. you hurriedly opened the door and walked out, closing the door behind you as you finally were able to release a breath you didn't know you were holding.

you hurried down the hall, it was still broad daylight as you walked towards alissa's room. you were in desperate need of your best friends comfort.

you knocked on her door once before deciding not to wait and just swung the door open. you looked inside to find alissa sitting at her vanity as she applied dark red lipstick; which beautifully contrasted her natural tan skin. "hey girl", alissa chirped happily as always. her positive attitude immediately washed over you as you walked towards her. her presence was like a breath of fresh air for you. being around hoseoks intense aura wasn't an easy task honestly, it was consuming. alissa applies a second coat of lipgloss to her lips before turning to look at you.

"you're lips look alittle... swollen y/n. what happened? did you kiss someone? please tell me it was jimin because he has some of the thickest lips i've ever seen" alissa ranted as she smiled at you.

"first of all how did you know i kissed someone so quickly? and secondly, no i didn't kiss jimin", you replied calmly while looking into her vanity mirror. and your lips didn't look swollen at all, but maybe alittle more plump then normal. " sis... you do realize your talking to a professional player? i've kissed and been kissed too many times to not be able to tell the difference". alissa smirked as she stood up, placing her hand on your arm as she smiled.

"now tell me... who was it?".

"the boss", you whispered lowly. you were honestly expecting a dramatic reaction from her- so you were shocked when you only received her confused face. "huh?". she asked. "hoseok... he kissed me", you admitted while staring at her. she looked at you with wide eyes before shaking her head in surprise. her mouth being agape. "y-you kissed the mafia boss? who could kill us?" she blurted out while looking at you.  "yes...." you answered slowly.

alissa blurted out laughing as she pulled you in a for a hug, "i knew you could do it", she smiled making you confused.

"you wanted me to kiss him?". you sighed while staring at her. "y/n i wanna see you have fun and live alittle. so if that equals alittle bit of kissing and maybe a little fuc-" she spoke before you cut her off. "don't push it" you sighed. " i just wanna see my bestie having fun is all". you hugged her back happily, feeling glad that she had your best interest in mind. she's been trying to get you to be more social and flirty all year. and honestly, it didn't feel too bad to come out your shell alittle bit.

"enough about me, tell me about your little fling with tae? because i saw you two together in here", you admitted as you fixed your shirt. adjusting the crushed material so your clothes looked better.

"well.... when hoseok sent me away to get punished- i had no idea that taehyung was the punisher in this gang. i thought he was gonna be super sweet and soft. like a researcher or a tech guy". alissa told you as she played with the ring on her finger. you listened attentively as she took her time. "so, when jungkook left me in a light brown room where taehyung was, i was surprised but scared. the moment he saw me he decided to let me out, he took me to my room and then we started talking about ourselves". she explained.

"one thing led to another and we started to relate to one another somehow. and eventually we were both sitting on my bed and staring at one another. and i leaned in and kissed him. we had a small kissing session until you busted in the room". alissa laughed as she recalled the moment.

"would you want to date him?", you asked with raised eyebrows. it was honestly a very dangerous game that you two were playing with these men. they were still skilled murderers and gang members. but truthfully, they haven't been that bad to either of you. "i would... but i don't know y/n. we honestly shouldn't even be here- we should be planning our escape not thinking about staying". that was one thing you could agree with, you two weren't meant to be here. you had a life and they completely dragged you away from it.

"that's something i can help you girls with", you heard someone say. both you and alissa looked towards her bedroom door and noticed jimin standing there with a smirk. you didn't even hear when he walked up, per usual.

"how the fuck does he do that?", alissa asked you.

"i wanna know too".

••••••••••••