11 9 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ

❝  𝑖 𝑚𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑡.𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑑❞   

  𝑖 𝑚𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑖𝑔𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑡
𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑔𝑡, 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦
𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑑
    .☘︎︎*✵~"❀🍒༄

  ~꧁᪥꧂———⍟::: ❀❀☼❀❀::: ⍟———꧁᪥꧂~

"i wanna trust you, but i know better then that". "then you should trust your instincts", you whispered

꧁꧂

"wake up y/n!". someone patted your back, pulling the sheets from off of you and making you groan. you turned over stuffing your face into the warm pillow, "get up, we need to talk". you heard alissa say as she sat on the edge of your bed. you slowly looked at her, wiping your eyes alittle irritatedly.

"we need to talk about our plan, i wanna make sure we're on the same page". alissa laid down, on the side of the bed looking at you.

once you opened your eyes, you finally noticed something different about her. she wasn't wearing braids anymore, she had her curly hair out and free. "i'm up, i'm up!", you said twice while sighing. it felt so early in the morning that you were alittle annoyed. "what time is it?", you asked scratching your head. "it's 11 am but that's not the point, we need to discuss our plan". you sat up in the bed, looking at your best friend who was serious for a change. you slowly got out of bed, stretching for a second before you waved for her to follow you.

you walked into the bathroom, taking off your bonnet and plugging in the flat iron. letting it heat up as you grabbed your toothbrush. "damn- are we gonna talk today or tomorrow?", she rolled her eyes.

" calm down, can't i have minty breath too?", you sighed. getting some toothpaste and starting to brush your teeth, after you finally looked at an impatient alissa who was over it. "okay im ready let's talk". you grabbed your flat iron, making sure it's hot and then starting to press down on your frizzy hair. "so you don't remember the plan we made with jimin last night at all?" you asked her confused. "i remember, but i want us to be on the same page personally. since we're the ones doing most of the dirty work", alissa shrugged.