12 "ɪ ᴏᴡᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ᴋɪss"

❝  i just wanna see you shine, cause i know you are the stargirl ❞   

  i just wanna see you shine, cause i know you are the stargirl
    .☘︎︎*✵~"❀🍒༄

  ~꧁᪥꧂———⍟::: ❀❀☼❀❀::: ⍟———꧁᪥꧂~

12:00am, "let's do this shit" you whispered to yourself. 9 minutes until freedom.

꧁꧂

it was officially time, 12:00 am, midnight and you were about to be free. all you had to do now was take it, 'here we go' you thought. you walked over to your bedroom door, taking quiet steps as you placed your hand on the cold golden doorknob. sucking in your breath, you swung the door open as quietly as you could. stepping out into the semi-dark hallway.

'okay, now i need to get downstairs to the back door and meet alissa and jimin'. you reminded yourself, your hands getting clammy as you walked away from your assigned room.

you look over at the door across from yours, hoseoks room. you paused for a moment as you wondered if he was sleeping, if he was up thinking, or something else. now you'd never know, and it's probably better this way. you headed down the hallway, lightly speed walking as you passed several windows. the moonlight filling up the hallway as you headed towards the living room. you were silently praying that no one was in there.

"damn i'm hungry", you heard someone mutter to themselves, here came problem number 1. you needed to get past jin so you could go downstairs. and you had approximately 2 minutes to do so,

or else you'd run the risk of possibly missing your 12:09 deadline. "hey seokjin, what are you doing?". you walked into the living room, watching jin raid the living room pillows and looking behind them suspiciously. jin got startled, looking over his shoulder at you with a glare. his gaze softening when he realized it wasn't a threat, it was just you. "hey, i'm just chilling", he said sitting down on the couch he was just rummaging through.

"are you sure you were just "chilling?", you asked with suspicion. which was ironic considering what you're planning to do tonight,

"yes!........... no", he changed his answer. digging his hand behind a specific red pillow and grabbing a box of peanut butter oreos. looking at you with shame, "don't judge me, i had to hide them or else the guys would've eaten them all already. this is the only way i can save them", jin ranted.

"don't worry- your secret's safe with me".

"thanks, i'm gonna..... head to my room now. see you tomorrow". he said grabbing the box of oreos and walking past you. giving you a quick fist bump before walking off. just as he walked away, you noticed some familiar curly black hair head downstairs in the hallway. 'alissa' you thought happily. she was doing exactly what she's supposed to do. and what you should be doing right now.