09 ʜᴇ's sᴛᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

❝  escapism is a way of life doll❞

escapism is a way of life doll
.☘︎︎*✵~"❀🍒༄

~꧁᪥꧂———⍟::: ❀❀☼❀❀::: ⍟———꧁᪥꧂~

"how the fuck does he do that?", alissa asked you.

"i wanna know too".

꧁꧂

jimin only smirked as he stared at you both, his body leaning against the doorframe casually. "you girls are missing the point". he said with a deep sigh, his eyes resting on yours before he rolled his eyes. something about the way he looked at you was off. you never really knew how to view jimin because he always seemed unpredictable. but the way he looks at you has never changed.

"you seem sketchy as hell- why would you help us escape when your 'capo' wants us here?", alissa raised an eyebrow. you honestly had the same question.

he shrugged as he walked into alissa's bedroom, standing just a few inches away from you both as he grinned. "say what you want about me.... but i'm the only one who can help you". you looked at alissa with an annoyed expression. he clearly had some type of god complex, an oversized ego to top it all off as well. truthfully, you didn't want help from him- but you didn't have many options either. you and alissa could brainstorm and avoid using his help. but knowing your luck, you two would probably get caught in seconds.

alissa gave you a look only you could identify, " can i ask why you want to help us?".

"all you need to know is that i genuinely want you both to escape. hoseoks done this before and.....". jimin paused before looking down for a moment, clearly deciding not to say anymore as he slightly shook his head. "i wanna help you guys is all", he breathed out.

"we thought you hated us?", you stood up; taking your time to walk up to him.

" well i don't. just know that i can help- and if you want my help, then let me know", jimin said before making eye contact with you for a second, patting your shoulder, and exiting alissa's room. "what... the.... hell.... just happened?", alissa mumbled as she stood up too. looking at how you remained frozen in place. you shrugged confusedly as you thought about what just happened. jimin wants to help? he doesn't hate you two? hoseok just kissed you?  'clearly it's time for bed' you thought while feeling overwhelmed and tired. you yawned as tears ran out the corners of your eyes.