06 ᴍᴏᴍᴍʏ ᴏʀ ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ɪssᴜᴇs?

❝i've never been able to love and hate someoneas much as i do him

i've never been able to love and hate someone
as much as i do him...
.☘︎︎*✵~"❀🍒༄

~꧁᪥꧂———⍟::: ❀❀☼❀❀::: ⍟———꧁᪥꧂~

"be smarter about your lies next time, doll".

your hands rested at your sides calmly. 'fuck- he caught me in a lie. he must be pissed' you thought self-consciously. if all your gang and mafia lord shows and movies were correct... then there's one thing they hate the most. dishonesty. you stood behind him and stared at his broad back, his jaw clenching alittle as his head tilted to the side in distaste. you didn't know whether you should plead for yours and alissa's lives or stay silent and hope for the best. so you chose the latter.

"can you please stop cowering with fear... i swear even a deaf man could hear the sound of your heavy breathing". hoseok said smugly, not bothering to face you.

"well excuse me if i'm not smiling with joy right now. i feel threatened as hell". you blurted, hoseoks whole body spinning to face you just as you pronounced your last words. his face being blank as you took in his full black appearance. black shoes, black skinny jeans, a gold belt and a black t shirt. you couldn't deny the fact that he looked good enough to kiss, lick, and marry. but that didn't mean you weren't intimidated. "let me ask you a question tesoro (sweetheart)", hoseok said nonchalantly.

'let me try my best to ignore his arsenal of guns that he laid out on the fucking bed', you thought half irritated and half scared.

"have i ever hurt you or your little friend?". he asked calmly, his eyes drifting from your eyes to your plump lips. scanning your facial expression before smirking slightly. "no- but you did kidnap us... and claim you fell in love with me or whatever". you said annoyed. he treated this like it was a game- clearly he was doing this for shits and giggles. and you were not here for it. his lips parted as he broke out into laughter. his deep laugh caught you off guard as his entire body shook. he couldn't even hold eye contact with you as he chuckled. your lips were pressed into a firm line as you only wondered what was so funny.

"ahhh questa ragazza....." (ahh this girl). he laughed continuously as he even began to hold his stomach. "may i ask what's so funny?", you said as you watched him try to catch his breath.

"honestly doll..... i can't believe you used the L word for this situation. i did admit i'm.... attracted.... to you. but nevertheless y/n, love has nothing to do with this". he said smoothly as he walked away from you. you didn't even bother to see where he was going since you had to admit; you're ego was slightly bruised. of course, you weren't excited about him liking you, but damn. that was cold. "you're the one who's over exaggerating love, not me". you downplayed the situation. turning around to notice you were completely alone in hoseoks bedroom.