03 ɢᴜɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀᴜsʜᴇs

❝he could shoot me right now, and i wouldn't even be mad❞

he could shoot me right now, and i wouldn't
even be mad

.☘︎︎*~☀︎︎🍒
꧁꧂———⍟::: ❀❀❀❀::: ⍟———꧁꧂

"stand here". jungkook walked off, leaving you to stand by yourself by the black porsche truck they drove you here in. you looked around anxiously, as you noticed multiple men dressed in black and green tuxedos walking around. a large black mansion that favored a museum was sitting before you. "y/n hey". you heard alissa shout as she walked over to you.

she was walking towards you with a smile. you smiled back at her as you watched her rush towards you. "so what are we gonna do with them?". a man with dark blue hair spoke out of nowhere to someone else.

alissa stopped mid-step, turning around and rushing towards the man with the blue hair instead. 'fake bitch' you thought and rolled your eyes. you walked towards alissa who was staring at her new crush with admiration, "i have a few ideas of what you could do with me". alissa smirked at her crush. the guy only laughed while looking at the two of you.

"lei è audace" (she's bold). the guy said to jungkook.

"wow so you guys are just gonna talk about me right in front of my face". alissa folded her arms over her chest. you started to feel scared once you saw the looks on the mans faces, 'why is she talking to them like that?' you thought fearfully. you were sure that she just guaranteed both of your deaths.

"forse un po' troppo audace" (maybe a little too bold). jungkook said to the man with blue hair.

"i'm namjoon". said the man with dark blue hair, alissa was staring at him shamelessly. he looked over at her with a small grin on his lips that showed his dimples before going back to being serious. "so- what the hell do you guys want from us? i promise we won't tell the police". you looked at the men who only nodded at each other and locked the cars. "or maybe i'll be bad and tell... i think i should be punished- what do you think namjoon?". alissa batted her eyes at namjoon, the whole scene made you want to laugh. but you couldn't let alissa's horny behavior put your life at risk.

"don't mind her, she's in heat like 24/7". you mumbled in irritation.

"bring em in". a man wearing a light green suit opened the front door and shouted. his eyes making contact with yours before he smirked and slammed the door. "you heard the boss". jimin said as he rolled up his sleeves. both him, jungkook, and namjoon along with 2 other unknown men walked with you and alissa into the house. the men surrounded you both, making sure you couldn't escape.