02 ɪ'ʟʟ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ

❝starting a new journey with some dangerous men is what life is all about babe❞

starting a new journey with some dangerous
men is what life is all about babe

.☘︎︎*~☀︎︎🍒
꧁꧂———⍟::: ❀❀❀❀::: ⍟———꧁꧂

"would you guys kill us if i screamed?". alissa asked with a straight face as she slowly backed up. you looked at her with an annoyed expression. she was acting like this was a joke, when it clearly was not. "wanna try and figure it out?". one of the 7 men gripped their gun tighter and then smirked while looking at her.

"no- she doesn't wanna find out". you jumped in and placed your hand on alissa calmly. she chewed on her lip nervously while staring at the men.

"i'm gonna keep the conversation short and simple so you girls can comprehend; follow us and you won't die" a man with dark blue hair stepped forward and said. his arm wrapping around alissas wrist as a man with blonde hair grabbed your arm, 'that's one way to ruin a crush'

you thought as you stared at alissa. she looked absolutely pissed that the guy was pulling her so aggressively- but clearly she decided to keep her mouth shut since the gun in his pocket spoke volumes. strangely, it was like no one noticed the men as you all walked towards some expensive cars. it was broad daylight as these men dressed in all black colors, entered these hundred thousand dollar cars and no one noticed?

'weird' you thought.

you kept looking behind you, seeing the police enter the museum and ask former hostages questions about the robbery. when the criminals were walking around just a mile away. "keep your pretty mouth shut darling, and we won't have trouble". the man holding your arm said with a knowing glare. you quickly stopped staring at the police and held your head straight.

all 9 of you walked towards a group of cars parked by the sidewalk. alissa entered a mercedes benz with 3 other men. you on the other hand was forced to enter a porsche truck with 3 men. the others entering a bmw.

you sat in the back seat and watched the men drive off. you were currently being squashed in the back seat as a man sat beside you with his legs being obnoxiously spread open. you knew better than to say anything since you knew talking would make them want to kill you even more. the gun in the mans pocket was rubbing your thigh as he held his head straight.

the only thing that really concerned you was... how was alissa doing?

your best friend was trapped in a separate car from you with dangerous men. and knowing her she probably mouthed off already and pissed them off. maybe even worse they killed her. you played with the bracelet on your hand nervously, 'fuck- i hope she's keeping her mouth shut' you hoped silently. the atmosphere in the car was miserably quiet as the men only said a few words hear and there in a different language.