05 ᴀᴅᴠɪᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴇs

❝i'm not mad, but i can't say that i'm happy either ❞

i'm not mad, but i can't say that i'm happy either
.☘︎︎*✵~"❀🍒༄

~꧁᪥꧂———⍟::: ❀❀☼❀❀::: ⍟———꧁᪥꧂~

"anyways, would you like some wine?".

"um... actually i'm fine", you said as you heard the sound of some men dragging away the guards dead body. 'i can't believe this shit started because of a simple glance' you thought angrily. this wasn't the plan for your life, this man was a mob boss and he was condescending and aggressive. the worst part was that he's interested in you. you were too afraid to even say anything negative to him or he'd probably pop your neck.

"your loss, doll", hoseok shrugged.

"sure it is little boy", you back talked him under your breath as a small smirk reached your lips. you couldn't even help yourself before you heard some chuckling. you looked up and noticed hoseok swinging his gun around on his finger, the black gun with gold accents was making you feel alarmed. "do you wanna say that alittle louder, doll?". hoseok asked as you could barely see his eyes, his black hair covering them slightly.

"what do you mean?". you lied as if you had no idea what he was speaking about. your palms sweating as you held eye contact with him.

hoseok sighed heavily and poured more wine into his glass, "to be honest, i hate playing this game y/n". this time, you were truly confused. you two were playing a game? you didn't even know what he meant. your head tilting to the side innocently. "the game where you pretend not to know what i'm talking about. i hate this fucking game". hoseok said as his accent slipped into his words as he spoke calmly.

"meet me in my bedroom in an hour."

hoseok said as he didn't look at you, taking his time to sip his wine and savor the taste. "goodbye?", he said sarcastically before turning his back. you were worried he would shoot you  before you could leave. so you stood in place, 'i really don't want this bastard to kill me' you thought fearfully. your heart racing nervously. hoseok still had his back turned as he banged his gun against the desk making you jump. your feet scurrying to carry you out the room.

"wait y/n!". hoseok called out before you could fully leave the office. it was so large that it took extra time for you to even run off.

"you make sure you're in that bedroom by 8". he said with a quick smile. his bright white teeth being flashed at you before he went back to being serious. you nodded and ran off, hurrying to close his door. you looked around, the hallway was empty but hoseoks smile was still locked in your mind. the way he managed to quickly change his facial expressions in under half a second was surprising. you walked away from the large french doors, heading towards alissa's bedroom to tell her what happened; after all she was you're only companion here.