9. Torture

Previously on Hunters of Blood

"You really don't recognize me?" I shook my head in denial. God is she slow?! "I'm your mother. Elsa as you may know me." My chin dropped. This isn't happening!

***

"Come on, say something sweetheart." She said slightly amused with the all situation.

"Unchain me!" I said loudly. If she's my mom the first thing she should've done was to unchain me.

"First I'm gonna need you to do me a favor." She made a brief pause and she walked towards me kneeling beside the bed and reaching out for my cheek patting it slowly. I turned my head suddenly and she just laughed. "I need you to turn off your emotions."

"You do know that I'm not a vampire, right?"

"Oh I know sweetheart. You do know that Epics can turn their emotion off, right?" She asked mocking me. She's starting to get into my nerves.

"What?"

"I need you to turn it off. I need you to allow me to take your powers so I'm able to take your boyfriend's." What is she mumbling about?

"Why?"

"I need your power and Klaus' so I can take down the rest of the Mikaelson's including Esther and Mikael."

"Esther and Mikael are dead." I told her like she was dumb?

"I want to destroy their spirit. When all the Mikaelson's are dead there will be no vampires on earth and then witches and werewolves will run this shit."

"I won't allow you to."

"Oh really? You can turn them off in the good way... Or I need to turn them off in the bad way. You choose."

"I won't turn them off, in any way."

"Final decision?" She asked getting up. I kept silent. "I guess it is." She kept smiling at me and walked towards the door. "Dimitri? I have a job for you." She called out. A few seconds after the guy that chained me up walked in with a knife. "Do whatever it takes till you get her to turn it off. Mind control counts." She told him. He smiled at me like he was excited to do so. What a bunch of demented people! Elsa left the room and Dimitri walked towards me. Knife in hand. He whistled and another guy walked in with a big latter armchair.

"Time for party!" He told me with a Russian accent. He unchained me and I punched him in the face, but he quickly got my hands stuck and grabbed me. "Son of a bitch!" He yelled. He put me in the armchair. I kept trying to fight. Suddenly I felt an excruciating pain in my belly. He had stabbed me with the knife and blood was flowing out of the wound. He took the knife out and I squealed in pain. He chained my arms to the arms of the chair and my feet to its feet. The pain was excruciating. "Prinesite butylku krovi. Teper'!" What the hell is he saying? The other guy nodded and walked outside the room. After a few seconds he came back with a bottle with a red juice. Blood. "Drink!" He said and took the bottle to my lips. With one single sip I felt my wound starting to close and the pain wasn't much anymore. He handed the bottle to the other guy and he left. Dimitri pulled the chair where Elsa was previously sitting on and sat in from of me. His eyes turned gold. The only person I saw with golden eyes was Klaus and the werewolves.

"Are you a werewolf?" I asked disgust. He shook his head in denial. His staring started to be awkward and as soon as I realized the room was full of fog. Fog? Dimitri was gone now. The room was no longer the same... It looked like I was in a black room instead. And fog was still everywhere. Suddenly a male shadow started to get closer to me. His blue eyes popping out in the dark. I know those blue eyes. Damon? "Oh my god Damon! You're here. Unchain me." I told him trying to free myself, but failing miserably.

"You really think I'd free you?" He asked laughing. What? "You really think that I'd care about your miserable life?"

"Oh come on Damon, stop the act... Get me out of here before they come back!" I yelled this time. Damon just laughed and walked around me.

"What act?" He asked crouching before me placing his hands in my thigh.

"Damon what are you on about?" This is starting to get really weird.

"I can't believe you actually thought that I would care about you! I mean you're selfish, you're a liar, you're just trash." He said rage in his voice. What?

"Damon..."

"You really thought that I would be best friends with someone like you? No one likes you." He raised his hands to the back pants pocket and pulled out a knife. He got up and started circling me again. "I mean your tries to be accepted are just pathetic. Elena and Jeremy always despised you... You couldn't protect them... And they hold grudge against you." When tears stared rolling down my cheeks was when noticed that his conversation was truly getting to me. How can he say all those things? He was my friend. I believe in him. He ran the knife on my back making me shiver at its cold touch.

"Stop Damon, please stop!" I said as tears blocked my throat from saying anything else. He continued passing the knife on my neck and at one point he did cut my skin. I felt blood running down my back. I flinched in pain.

"Did that hurt? I'm so sorry babe." He crunched again in front of me. He placed one of his hands in one side of my face and cleared one tear with his thumb. "Don't cry.... We're just getting started." He started laughing again and walked way with long strides.

Hold on Sam... Just hold on. You know Damon cares about you... That wasn't him... That was Dimitri...

I thought and remembered what Elsa said... 'Mind control counts.' This is a nightmare... I don't know how I'll be capable of holding on.