13. Marcellus

Samantha's POV

I remembered Klaus telling me that Elijah had moved to the other side of town, across the river. I never understood why though. I mean he could've stayed there with us. But I also understand that he'd rather be away. He did loved me at one point and then I chose his brother. My intention was never to hurt him. I tried to do what was best for me and I hurt him. Things between us were never the same. Suddenly someone knocked me down and I fell to the floor like a complete fool. I turned around to see who it was but they were already gone. Suddenly a shadow covered the sun above me. I looked up and saw a black guy outstretching his hand to me.

"Sorry about that Princess. Vampires around here are free souls. " I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. I shook my clothes to take off the dirt of the floor. "What is a beautiful princess like you doing in this side of town?" He asked looking at me amused. His white teeth showing. He was kind of bold. But he was very attractive.

"I need to talk with Elijah. " I told him. He raised and eyebrow and gave me a warm smile.

" Let me guess, you're Klaus' girl. Am I right? " He continued smiling. How does he know? Klaus' girl? Is that what people think of me? Simply as Klaus' girl?

" I have a name." I told him slightly irritated.

"Of course. Forgive me. Samantha, it's a pleasure meeting you. I'm Marcel. " He outstretched his again again. Marcel? This is 'The' Marcel?

" Marcel? Klaus has told me a lot about you. Pleasure. " I shook his hand and gave him a warm smile and guided me inside of his loft.

" He told me you were beautiful but I didn't believed him. And I regret doing so. You're very pretty. " He told me smiling.

" If you keep hitting on Klaus' girl you'll end up heartless. " A voice that I instantly recognized said behind us. I turned around to see dear Elijah.

"I'm not hitting on her. I'm just admiring her." Marcel said in defense.

"What are you doing here kid?" He asked coming in my way with a big sweet smile.

"We need to talk." He opened his arms and I welcomed his embrace. We broke apart.

"Is everything okay?" Marcel asked handing me a glass of bourbon. I nodded thanking him. I raised one finger in wait. I drank the whole drink at once as the liquid burned down my throat.

"I have a sister." I told him seating in a big soft brownish couch.

"I know that." Elijah said bluntly.

"Let me rephrase it. I have another sister." I told him playing with the boards of the glass cup. His eyebrows started to frown and his eyes became confused .

"What do you mean?" Elijah asked still confused. He's really smart... except when he's not.

"God Elijah! That slow?" I asked. "Elsa has another daughter. She has came to me for help."

"Elsa has another daugter? But it's not from Argus right?"

"I think not. He thought she was dead didn't he? And I think she is at least half witch... and God knows what the other half of her is!" I said and a sudden a chill came through my spine.

"I'm glad to see you're okay by the way. I'm sorry I didn't come to you last night but I was kind of... busy." Elijah said apologizing.

"Of course it's okay. I know you called late at night. Klaus told me." I said and gave him a small nod.

"Why do you think she is half something else?" Marcel asked speaking for the first time in this conversation.

"When Elsa kidnapped me... the guy that was hired to make me turn off my humanity... he wasn't a vampire or a witch.... or even a werewolf. I don't really know what he was. But I know what he is."

"You know you're not making any sense?" Elijah asked.

"He let me run away. Elsa must have killed him by now. So basically he's dead."

"What do you think he is?" Marcel asked me. I shrugged.

"Was. And I don't have a god damn clue. The only think I know is that the guy was capable of messing with my mind. Like some damn demental crazy person." Elijah raised one eye brow in confusion. "He knew exactly what my fears and breaking points were. If Elsa has a army of that kind... she can kill us in an instance."

"So you mean that that guy messed with your mind knowing what your weeknesses were?" Marcel asked taking a seat next to me. I nodded. "You're sure you had never met that guy before and happened to tell him stuff about you?" He asked.

"I'm god damn sure I had never seen that guy. He knew everything. He knew he would take me down by using Klaus and Damon against me and he also knew what to say to make me break. So my guess is that he can actually get inside my mind."

"That's is so strange. " Marcel said. "Klaus had already speak to me but I say it again. You can count on me on whatever you need." Elijah and I nodded at the same time.

"I only came to let you know what happen. I'll be heading home now. "

" Let me walk you home. I want to meet your sister anyway. " Elijah said getting up and fixing his tux and bottoming his jacket. I nodded.

"It was very good meeting you Marcel." He came over and gave me a kiss on my check. I kissed him back and Elijah and I headed outside.

"Are you okay with everything that has happened?" Elijah asked me while we walked back home.

"Yeah. I mean you're brother practically kicked me and said he hated me. So yeah I'm okay. " I said not looking at him.

" That was what the guy used against you?" I nodded. "I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you." He said with an worried look.

"It's okay. I mean you were busy. " I said continuing to walk with Elijah by my side.

" But you're my friend, I should've been there for you. "

" You are now. "

"Let me be honest with you." I stopped walking and looked back to Elijah. "I was hurt when you chose my brother. I believe that I would be better for you.... But the truth is that you two were made for each other. I pushed you away. I lost you." I walked towards him and placed an hand in his soft cheek. He closed his eyes at my touch.

"You didn't lost me silly. I'm here aren't I?" He opened his eyes. "Don't walk away from me. " He grabbed my hand and squeezes it firmly.

" Never. " We shared a shy smile and continued our walk towards the compound in the other side of the river.