24. Needed Goodbyes

Finally she was gone. Elsa was dead. They made it out alive. No deaths besides Elsa. Finally they have a chance to be happy. To be a family.

They came home after all the happenings. When Sam got home Jeremy and Elena ran to her to hug her. "Thank god you're okay!" Elena muttered into Sam's neck. She chuckle happy to see them. They broke apart and looked at each other lovingly. Sam looked around to see a room full of family and friends. Klaus approached her and wrapped an arm around her waist. They smiled at each other and then at their family.

"I guess it's time to leave." Damon said smiling looking at Sam.

"Wait!" Sam chuckle. "There's something we need to announce." She grabbed Klaus' hand and looked at him. It was finally time to tell their family about the baby. Klaus nodded. "Okay... Uhhh... So...." Sam stuttered nervously. "I'm pregnant." She smile shyly at them. Damon and Stefan chuckle at her cuteness. Argus eyes lit up happily. Elena, Jeremy and Caroline were chocked along with the rest of the Mikaelson family.

"Oh dear lord you are?" Rebekah squealed smiling in the background. Sam nodded alongside with Klaus. "That's great!" She giggle happily. Sam and Klaus looked at each other and smiled widely. Elena approached them and looked first at Sam and then at Klaus.

"Promise me you'll take care of her. In any way or form, but you won't let anything bad happen to her." She asked looking at Klaus.

"I promise." He smile. "Thank you for trusting me."

"It's the least I can do to make my sister happy." She smiled and hugged Sam. "Congratulations! I'll be a great aunt I promise" Sam chuckled as her sister whispered into her neck.

"Thank you." Sam said letting go of the hug.

"I really think it's time to go." Jeremy said looking at Sam. "Congratulation sister." He smiled.

"Before any of you go home, I just wanted to thank you all. You guys risked your life for me, for us. And I feel like I owe you any of you a lot. So if any day you need me, I'm glad to help." They all smiled and Damon approached Sam. Klaus let go of her waist as Damon pulled her into a tight hug and spanned her around.

"No need to thank kiddo, anything for you." She chuckled. "And I want you to call me as soon as my niece or nephew comes out to play, okay?" Sam laughed a bit.

"Gotcha!" She chuckled. Damon let go and kissed her forehead. "We'll be in Mystic Falls if you ever need anything else." Sam nodded with a thankful smile.

"I think I'm staying...." Stefan let out shyly and looked at Klaus. "Can I stay?" He asked looking at Sam and Klaus. Sam looked at him asking for permission as well.

"Of course you can. The more the merrier." Klaus smiled and Stefan nodded thankfully.

A last few needed goodbyes were said and Mystic Falls' crew left towards home.

"I'm taking that as a cue to leave as well." Kol smiled. "You guys know I hate being too long in the same place, but I'll come back to see what kind of demon is going to come of there..."meh chuckled pointing at Sam's stomach.

"You're very sweet Kol." Sam chuckled but walked towards him to hug him. "Thank you for coming in the first place." She breathed out onto his neck.

"Anytime love." He chuckle breaking apart. "Be happy." He smiled and she nodded. He said goodbyes to his brothers and left as well.

"As about me..." Elijah said looking down and grabbing Sky's hand that was very quiet in a corner. "I think I'm staying..." He looked at her eyes and they both smiled making Sam go 'awww' and smile. Sky chuckled leaning her head against Elijah's arm smiling.

"This is the happiest I've been in a while." She said looking at Sam and Klaus.

"This is all very sweet... But... Uhhh... I want to know... Is it a boy or girl?" Rebekah chuckled looking at Sam. Sam realized that they had no clue and looked at Klaus.

"We don't know yet." Klaus chuckled. "Why are you asking?" Rebekah smiled widely.

"I just needed to know if I had to teach my brother to braid hair or not." She laughed and came closer and pulled them into a hug. "I'm really happy for you brother." She breathed out, breaking the hug apart.

"Me too." Sam smiled at Klaus and he smiled back.

This was only the beginning. A lot more would be to come. A lot more would go. But this family and friends would remain happy and together for as long as they wished.