25. It's a Girl

Klaus and Sam walked hand in hand on the side walk. Happy that they've had two months of peace.

"Are you ready love?" Klaus asked excited. Sam nodded quickly smiling. He took a last glance at her now noticeable baby belly and they walked inside. For as much supernatural the baby was, Klaus wanted Sam to have a normal-ish pregnancy so he told her he rather find our the sex of his baby in a decent clinic than by a strange witch. She agreed nonetheless. They walked inside quietly. The clinic was peaceful, the white walls were full of baby and pregnant women posters, with advices. Klaus and Sam took a seat in of the chairs in the waiting room. She kept shaking her legs as she was a tad nervous. Klaus noticed and grabbed her hand and gave her a reassuring smile. "It's okay love. I'm here." He whispered. Sam couldn't help but smile of how perfect he was.

"Mrs. Mikaelson." A nurse called in and Sam looked at Klaus.

"I might have told the nurse when I booked the appointment that you were my wife." He smiled proudly down at her, Sam just chuckled and followed the nurse into the a doctor's office, Klaus following closely behind her.

***

"Let's see your baby." The brunette doctor smiled and walked over to a machine. "You can lay down Samantha." The doctor said as Sam laid down in the stretcher. Klaus stood beside her in the other side of the stretcher and grabbed her hand and looked at her lovingly. The doctor stayed in the other side and lift Sam's shirt up, making her baby bump pop out. "You guys are a lovely couple." She smiled at both. This moment right here was never in Sam's mind, but the truth was that she was loving every moment of it, and so was Klaus. The family he always tried to put together was finally together, and it didn't seemed it would be apart anytime soon.
The doctor put a little bit of gel on Sam's belly and with a small remote from the machine started moving around in her belly. "The baby is fine." The doctor said smiling. Both Sam and Klaus were looking into a small monitor where they could see a small baby alike figure.
The doctor smiled and looked back at the screen. "Those are his hands and those are his feet." She pointed into the screen so Sam and Klaus could see it.

"Can you tell if it's a boy or girl?" Klaus asked excited, he couldn't hide his happiness in any way.

"Yeah probably, let me check." The doctor said moving the remote a little more. "What are you expecting?" She chuckled.

"A boy." Klaus says proudly and Sam chuckled looking at his excitement.

"I guess you wanted a girl." The doctor says looking at Sam who nodded.

"Yeah, a little." Sam smiled.

"Well I guess it's your lucky day then..." The doctor started looking carefully at the screen. "Because it's a girl." She smiled down at who quickly smiled at Klaus. This was true happiness. They were finally happy. Klaus leaned down and kissed her forehead softly. "I guess Rebekah should start with the lessons." He whispered making Sam chuckle.

"It seems so." She smile and looked back at the screen watching her still small baby in the monitor.