14. Shopping News

Samantha's POV

We were walking for a few minutes already and talking catching on the lost time in the past few weeks.

"You're kidding right? " I asked as he told me that he had hooked up... Slept with Gia. Gia is Marcel sidekick for what I understood.

"I'm serious." He said serious. He was. The smile vanished from my face.

"Really?" I asked again not believing anything he said. "Like, really?" He nodded.

"It was... Good." He said. I think I'm gonna be sick. "The way our bo..."

"I don't need details!" I said cutting him off and put an hand on his mouth making him shut up. "I really don't want details." He chuckled and I took my hand off his mouth. "Do you like her?"

"I don't love her. If that's what you mean. But I do like her company." I nodded. "She's very like you." He said looking everywhere but me.

"Elijah... "

"You don't need to say anything. With time it'll pass." He said still not looking at me. I walked closet to him and hugged him.

"I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. "

"I know. " He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me making me feel a lot better. "You don't need to apologize. " We broke apart and continued our walk.

He's words kept playing in my mind during the whole walk till the compound. We kept talking about random things but his words... GOD! It was like a loop in my mind.

We walked inside the compound and Skylar was sitting in one of the couches in the living room talking with Rebekah.

"Elijah! You're back! " Rebekah said loudly, obviously excited with her brother's comeback. She ran into him and hugged him. They broke apart and she shared an happy smile with me.

"Elijah this is Skylar. " I said. Skylar got up and walked towards us standing next to me.

" Pleasure." He said outstreching his and which Skylar grabbed gladly and they shook hands.

"I was talking with your sister. She seems nice. " Rebekah said smiling.

"When Sam first came into our lifes you freaked out. " Elijah said not taking his eyes from Sky who kept a shy smile. Hmm, something's going on. They have a sort of chemistry that I can feel.

" Well yeah... But if I learned to like Sam I can learn to like Sky. " She said." Sam! I need to go shopping and I need your opinion." Oh please no! God save me! "Don't need to freak out. Nik is coming to." She grabbed my hand a pulled me out of the living room.

Elijah's POV

Sky was beautiful. The way her hair fell on her shoulders. The way her brown eyes shone with the sunlight. The way her tiny hands rested on her lap. The way her perfect elegant lips were parted. She smelled like roses and a slight glint of chocolate. A different smell from Sam. In the beginning Sam smelled like vanilla and cinnamon. Now Sam had a different scent. She still smelled vanilla but had a little bit of a coffee scent that my brother carried with him.

"So, Elijah... What brings you here?" Sky asked looking bright and gracious. I raised on eye brown. "I mean Rebekah told me what happen between you and Sam. So you must be back for a reason."

"For you." I told her. I heard her heart skip a beat and I smirked at it. Her heart was pounding... Because of me.

Samantha's POV

Rebekah dragged me and Klaus down the halls in the mall. Store by store. She would go in try a 1000 clothes and buy nothing. We already got into about 6 stores and she had bought nothing.

"Bekah? How much longer will this take? My feet hurts." She laughed. And walked into another store not bothering on answering my question. Klaus and I stood outside the store waiting for Ms. Queen of England.

"So you talked with Elijah? " He asked leaning to a wall near the store. I nodded.

"You're not going believe what I know!" I told him excitement all over my voice. He gave me a cute smirk and looked at me waiting for me to explain. "Elijah got laid!" I said squealing. His eyes widened.

"You're joking right? " He said giving a good laugh. I shook my head no.

"A 1000% true. " I smiled. " With Gia." He widened his eyes more.

" The violin girl? " I nodded. "Seriously? " He laughed. " That's my brother. " He said proudly.

"And there's more. " I said biting my bottom lip.

"More? About Elijah? " I nodded.

"I think I felt like this thing between him and Sky. " He frowned.

" Really? " He asked. No sign of a smile on his face.

" I know you don't like her. But the least you could do was give her a chance. If she betrays us you can say 'I told you so' mentally for a whole week. " He laughed. And came to me wrapping his arms around me.

" I just can't allow her to hurt while she's under my roof. " He said kissing my cheek.

" I know but I want to trust her. She seems trustable not to mention that she has information about Elsa. " He nodded.

" Alright. One chance. If she screw it up I won't give her a second. " This time I nodded.

" Thank you. " I said sweetly. " Can you go drag Bekah out of the damn store? " I asked and he laughed.

" You go. You're better with words. " He smiled and kissed my cheek again. I unwrapped his arms and walked into the store to bring Rebekah to the cold reality it was a life without designer clothes.