20. We're all set... are you?

3rd Person's POV

The plan was set. They were set. It was time for the party.

Klaus and Sam were in their room getting ready. They were never so nervous about a plan. They could feel each other and hear each other hearts. This was it. All they wanted to do was save their baby... save their family.

"Sam, you need to calm down. This stress isn't good for you or the baby." Klaus said coming closer to Sam who was pacing around the room.

"What if something goes wrong?" Klaus grabbed her delicade face and locked his eyes with hers.

"Hey love... we've gone through this yesterday. We're going to beat Elsa." He said and placed a soft kiss upon her soft lips.

"Okay... I'm going to calm down. Let's just get this over with." She said confidently placing a kiss on his lips, this time more strong and passionate.

***

"Bonnie can you just go faster?" Stefan asked the little witch who was performing a locator spell so they could find Elsa and her unknown species minions.

"It's the fastest I can go." She said and started chanting again. Her hands hovered Sam's blood in the New Orleans map. The drops of blood moved slowly in the map. Suddenly the drops stopped on top of a location.

"What's that?" Damon asked looking rather confused.

"It's the old church in the French Quarter." Sam told him bluntly.

"We need to go now." Kol said looking at the big army of loyal friends and family that were going to risk their life because of their love for each other. This proved how much love can do for someone. We're nothing on our own.

***

The church wasn't far away. The Mikaelson's, Samantha and Skylar were ready to put their plan into action. They start to walk in silently as a weird wind started swirling around. Sam got a grip of Klaus hand and he puller her closer. Elijah who was right behind the lovely couple grabbed Sky's hand aswell. Behind Argus, Kol and Rebekah looked around at any sign of Elsa.

"Well, well, well... Look at what the wind brought in." A female voice could be heard but no one could be seen. Sam instantly recognized that voice.

Elsa.

"Well... Look who is too afraid to give her face." Kol muttered loudly enough for it to be heard in all of the church since it made echo.

Suddenly a female figure appeared in the aisle in front of them.

"I see you've come bearing gifts." She smiles.

"We're here to bargain." Argus says and steps ahead. "The four alive Mikaelson's for peace and freedom." Elsa laughs.

"Who's idea was this?" She asks approaching Sam. "Perhaps you little Samantha." She says. Samantha looked away not wanting to look that beast in the eye. She grabbed her face and made her look her in the eyes. Klaus quickly grabbed Elsa's hand in an attempt for her to let go of Sam. "It's rude when you look away when I'm talking to you." She lectures Sam.

"Let her go." Klaus warned angrily his gold werewolf eyes popping out. "I told you to let her go." He threatened her. She laugh but finally let go of Sam's face.

"How incredibly valient you are my dear." She says. Klaus pushes Sam slightly behind him.

"Us for peace." Elijah says behind Sam griping onto Skylar's little hand.

"Elijah, I see you've brought my daughter home." Elsas says passing through Sam and Klaus. Skylar flinches and her proximity with her mother.

"Call off the army Elsa, and we're all yours." Klaus said looking at Sam. After a few seconds Elsa's unknown species come out as well.

"James? Bring me my phone." The blonde minion nods and walks away. The same James Sky had a fling with. The same James that let her walk away for love. Truth was now Skylar felt guilty. She had fallen in love with Elijah and James was already part of the past. And the fact that not even she knew what he was scared her. He had never told her what he was. For as many times as she had asked. Now here they were among several lies and threats not knowing what they were up against. James came back a few moments later with her phone. She dials a number and after a few seconds she speaks. "Hi love." Sam looks behind to watch the whole scene and take a peek at Argus that has a hurtfull look on his face. "It's off." She smiles devilishly. "Argus and Samantha are dead, along side with the Mikaelson's." She smiles. After a few seconds she hangs up. "Happy?" She smiles. She looks at her minions. "Bring them!" Elsa grabs Sky's arm and pull her out of sigh soon her minions advance towards them. Sam grips Klaus stronger than ever, not wanting to let him go. A guy grabs Klaus and injects him with something along with the other three guys that inject the other Mikaelson's. Argus grabs Samantha and she let's out a silent sob watching her true love walking away.