10. Meltdown

Klaus' POV
It has been more then twelve hours since I've seen Sam. This isn't usual. She doesn't just disappear. I walked outside my office and onto the Older Salvatore room. I strode in and walked up on him and Elena.

"What the hell?!" Damon yelled covering Elena's naked body.

"Sorry to interrupt... But it seems like that I need your presence downstairs." I said and left the room. I walked to the living room and poured a glass of bourbon. I can't feel her. I just can't... I feel this emptiness inside of me that it's just not normal. I'm really worried.

"What the hell do you want?!" Damon walked in the living room looking angry.

"I can't find Sam anywhere." I told him and drank my drink all at once. His face turned into a concerned one.

"Have you called her?" He asked passing one of his hands through his hair.

"Usually I don't have to, because we're bonded. But yes, I have tried... She doesn't pick up. Damon, I don't feel her." I told him bluntly. I just hope she's okay.

"Let's talk with Bonnie, she can do a locator spell." We walked out of the compound and towards the cemetery to meet Bonnie.

***

Samantha's POV

For about an hour I was alone in that foggy black room. Suddenly my chains broke and I was free. I got up and walked around but in every way I turned there was just blank space in the darkness. I felt someone breathing behind me so I turned around. Klaus was standing behind me. No, no, no! Everyone but him.

"Love..." He said with his loving eyes. Tears started to come to my eyes. I'm not gonna handle myself if he does the same thing Damon did.

"Klaus, I...." He pushed me against a wall and grabbed me by my throat. "What you doing?" I asked gasping for air.

"I'm gonna kill you." He told me raging. "I should've done it earlier. Carrying a piece of shit like you."

"Don't say that, Klaus.... Please..." I knew it wasn't real but still.... I love him.

"You made me kill my mother... You made me a monster." The air was beginning to be rare until he loosen up a little. Tears streamed down my cheek.

"It's enough! Please let me go!" I'm not gonna hold for much longer.

"I hate you." He told me almost whispering.

***

Klaus' POV

We walked up to the cemetery trying to find Bonnie.

"How could you lose her?" Damon asked me.

"She's not a dog. And I didn't lost her. I just need to find her. I don't want to fight with you." I told him walking with long strides.

"Still she's your girlfriend you should know where she is." I'm not even going to answer. I saw Bonnie in the distance and walked towards her.

"God! What do you want?" She asked looking not amused with our presence.

"We need you to do a locator spell to find Sam." Damon said looking at her.

"You lost her?" She looked at me like she was punishing me.

"For the last time I didn't lost her... She's not a dog! Can you find her or not?" She nodded. She lit up a candle and started chanting something.

"She's in the church. The basement." We walked away hurrying up. I hope she's alright.

***

Samantha's POV

Klaus was no longer pinning to the wall. He was now walking around looking completely lost.

"Klaus..."

"Shut up!" He yelled making me jump. He gave long strides till me and I kneeled down in defense. The only thing I could feel now was his kick again my back. I moaned in pain and he kicked me again. I can't hold it anymore... I have to... And suddenly the brown room came out again and I noticed I was laid on the wooden floor.

"Hey, love..." Klaus kneeled beside me and picked me up bridal style. My all body hurts. And my head pounds. My vision was all blurred. Klaus kissed my forehead. "Im here love." He whispered. "Please don't cry." And we walked out of the room.