15. Nervous

Samantha's POV

I walked into the store looking for Rebekah. When I found her she was trying out some dresses.

"What do you think of this one?" She asked coming out from the dressing room with a red dress that embraced her curves very well.

"It's good. But can we go now? " I asked and she laughed.

" I'm not done yet. " She told me and went back into the dressing room.

"Look, you wanted me to come. I came. Now I want to go home." I said in a pleading voice.

"You can go." I smiled triumphantly. "But you can't take my brother with you." What? I need time with him...

"But..." I started protesting.

"No buts... Take it or leave it." I pouted and started walking away. She really knows how to drive me insane. I got outside the store where Klaus was still leaning against the wall.

"No deal?" He asked jokingly. I shook my head 'no' and he let out a laugh.

"What?" I asked approaching him.

"I heard your thoughts..." He said with a naughty smile.

"Oh really?" I asked fixing his jacket that was a little wrinkled.

"Really." He said looking at me full of lust. I approached his chest and placed my hands around his neck.

"And what would they be?" I asked provocatively.

"You know what they are." He said with the same naughty smile. I placed myself in my tip toes and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Let's go." He said lowly. He vamp speed me in his arms till the compound. He pushed me against the entrance wall and looked into my eyes full of lust. I quickly grabbed his collar and pulled him closer so I could kiss him. He pulled me up still leaning against the wall making me wrap my legs around his waist.

"Sam, I..." Argus walked in making Klaus drop me and look at him embarrassed. "Dear God. I had no idea..."

"It's alright Argus." Klaus said politely. I knocked his arm embarrassed by the fact my dad walked in on me and Klaus. Klaus is acting like it's totally normal walk in and interrupt two people making out, specially being my father.

"Sam, I needed to talk to you. Elsa has reached to me." Klaus amused face suddenly turned into a very serious, almost murderer if I may add, face.

"What did she want?" I asked trying to calm my nerves not to wreck me. I still remember everything that went on that day. Every feeling, every words, every act.

"She's coming here to talk." Argus said carefully.

"What?!" Sky showed up followed by Elijah and getting into the conversation. "She can't be. I mean, she's going to kill me." She said terrified. Elijah that was by her side grabbed her hand gently and squeezed it to make her feel better. If the circumstances weren't so stressing I would definitely make a scene at their cuteness.

"When is she coming?" Klaus asked again, very serious.

"Later today." He told me. "She called me from a payed phone." Everyone was in shock.

"Why the bloody hell did you guys left me there?" Rebekah walked in furious with me and Klaus for letting her at the mall. She was mumbling something to her own bags. "Why is everybody so serious?"

"Elsa is coming to pay a visit." Elijah said still holding Sky's hand.

"What do you mean she's coming? Like out of the blue?" Rebekah asked placing the shopping bags on the floor and looking at us confused.

"I don't know why, I simply know that she said she was coming tonight." Argus said stepping into the conversation. Suddenly Elena, Jeremy, Damon, Stefan, Caroline and Bonnie walked in.

"Family meeting and no invite?" Damon complained sarcastically.

"Well they should have..." A female voice sounded from the compound entrance. We all turned around to spot who it was... "Let's chit chat, shall we?" Elsa said walking into the compound followed by two man. One had dark brown hair and blue eyes, while the other had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, both gorgeous if you allow me to say. The blonde guy looked at us with pain in his eyes. But he wasn't staring at all of us... He was staring at... I looked behind me to see Sky hiding behind Elijah. I could feel Klaus' anger rising by the second. I grabbed his hand and he looked at me quickly, a little bit startled. He then realized what I was doing and relaxed a bit. "Sam." She said sweetly. "Nice to see you again." She looked at me and then turned to Argus. "Argus what a surprise to see you." She said pretending she was surprised by his presence.

"What do you want?" I asked with a cold and threatening voice, something I had learned with Klaus.

"I've told you. Chat. But for that I need to go somewhere more... private." She told me.

"She's not going anywhere with you." Klaus told her in a low and strong voice that would've made me shiver if I didn't know and love him.

"Of course. Three are way better. Klaus would you mind making us company?" She asked starting to walk towards the study. She whispered something to her bodyguards and we followed her into the study. My heart started racing as soon as I stepped into the study. Klaus tightened his grip of my hand. I couldn't help but be nervous at her presence. She sat at the chair behind the desk and faced us with wickedness in her eyes.