22. Plan B?

Samantha's POV

After the phone call Klaus made I finally lost all hope. Even with Damon promising me worlds I still can't see a way out. This is it. We won't be able to get them back. I won't see my love again. Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

"Yes?" Damon asked not letting me go. He has been the best friend I could ask for.

"Sam..." Argus said walking in. "Can we talk?" I sit up and look at him and nod. Damon let's go of me and smiles.

"I'll be downstairs if you need me." I nod and give him a weak smile. He nods and walks out. Argus comes closer and sits on the bed.

"How are you?" He asks and I shrug my shoulders. "Can I?" He asked and points towards me asking if he could come closer. I nod. He comes closer and wraps his arms around me. I lean my head in his chest and hold him tight. I needed this. I needed a father right now.

"Thank you." I whisper into his chest.

"For what?" I feel him smile. I look up at him.

"For being here." I smile. "For being my father." He chuckles and hold me closer.

"I'm going to do everything in my reach to bring them back." He says confidently. He really wants the best for me. For us. I still can't believe how harsh I was on him in the beginning. Thank God Klaus opened my eyes in time. I'm so lucky that he came back. That he's here.

"I know." I sigh. "But I already gave up... And so did Klaus..." I say feeling my heard breaking into a million of pieces. He looks down making me look at him. He has a confused look on his face.

"What you mean? You can't give up..." He sighs.

"Klaus called me earlier..." I say tears starting to come to my eyes. "He said to forget any plan because it was the best for me and the baby and..." I paused realizing what I just said.

"Baby?" He asked looking straight at me. I blush.

"We wanted to tell everyone when all of this was over... I'm pregnant, dad." I look at him. And a huge smile grew on his face. "What?"

"You called me dad." He smiled. "And I'm so happy for you!" He says hugging my tight. I chuckle.

"Thank you." I whisper.

"That is one more reason for you not to give up." I kissed my forehead. "We need to save them. And the one capable of that its you." I laugh. He can't be serious... I'm the weakest of all of us. "I believe in you, I believe you can save them."

3rd Person's POV

Finally Bonnie was capable locate Elsa. "You guys stay this time." Sam says to her friends in the living room.

"What?!" Damon asks coming closer to Sam. .you really think I'm going to let you go there on your own?" Sam sighs.

"I'm going with my dad." She looks at Argus that is standing beside her. "I'll be fine." Damon comes even closer.

"I'm going, whether you want it or not." Sam sighs.

"I'm coming too." Stefan and Caroline say at the same time. Argus smiles.

"You have a really great family here." Sam smirks.

"I do." She walks towards Elena and Jeremy. "I love you guys." The nod and hug her tight. "I'll be back soon." They break apart. Sam nods at Bonnie thanking her for everything and Bonnie nod back.

"Let's go Sam." Argus say grabbing her tiny hand.

And they leave to save their family.