18. Do we have a bargain?

Elijah's POV

"What are you thinking off Elijah?" Sky asked from behind me. We had detoured from the rest of the group and headed to the French Quarter.

"Maybe I can bargain myself for Klaus and Sam." I said. I mean it could work. She wants to eliminate all vampires from earth, if I hand myself over and come up with a plan, maybe Elsa with let my family alone. I'm determined to make the right choice for them. I have to.

"Are you insane?" She yelled stopping me from moving forward. "You can't do that! Sam won't accept it!"

"I'm trying to help her." I told her trying to rationalize with her.

"And you think she'll let you sacrifice yourself for her happiness?" She sighed.

"Look I don't know her well but from what I've seen she is not the sacrifice type of girl." Sky told me honestly. She was so pretty when she was determined. And I mean pretty. The way her brown eyes shined and he well defined lips were displayed in horizontal. She truly cared about her sister, knowing her or not.

"Please Elijah. Don't do that." She begged.

Sky's POV

"Look I don't know her well but from what I've seen she is not the sacrifice type of girl."I told Elijah bluntly. "Please Elijah. Don't do that." I know that Sam wouldn't agree on this awful plan. I just knew and beside this was Elijah. I couldn't just let him do this... I mean... I do care for him. Don't know why... But it was like an instant feeling since I saw him. His strict figure. The suit. The hair. The warm brown eyes. The family vows they make, which made me kind off jealous because I want that - I want that family connection that he and his siblings have. They are a family. They can trust each other.

"I have to do something to help Sam. I just have to." He told me and walked away leaving me there just staring at his black figure a«walking down the street.

Sam's POV

Stefan and I decided to finally watch a movie while they weren't home. I have to remind Klaus that we need a plan. We just do.

"Which one?" He asked looking at me. He was searching new movies online so we could watch.

"I think I want a classic." I told him leaning in beside him on the couch.

"Like what?" He asked searching the Classic box of movies.

"Like Moulin Rouge or Grease." I told him pointing to the movies on the screen .

"Moulin Rouge spirit uhn?" He asked curious looking at me.

"Sorry if I'm a soppy romantic." I told him leaning in his shoulder.

"Don't apologize... so am I." He giggled and put on the movie. God! The way Christian loved Satine, even when they weren't meant to be together. Ah...

Suddenly Klaus and Company walked in.

"Oh great you're back!" Stefan pretend to be excited.

"Careful with the way you talk mate, this is still my home." Klaus threatened and Stefan leaned back in the couch. I got and walked over to him and gave him a quick loving kiss on the lips making him smirk.

"Careful love he is still my friend." I told Klaus glaring at Stefan you smiled brightly. "Can I talk with you and..." I looked around looking for Elijah. But he was nowhere to be seen. Neither was Sky. "Where's Elijah?" I asked.

"I don't know." He looked around looking for his elder brother. "He was right behind us."

"We'll find him later. Can I talk with you? Alone?" Klaus nodded and walked with me up the stairs and into our room.

"Is everything okay love?" He asked concern all over his face. I nodded and he relaxed visibly. We walked up to his art room.

"We need to come up with a plan." I said determined. "I can't keep living like this. Besides who knows if in a couple of days werewolves and hunters invade New Orleans and end us over?" He nodded. Not only was I afraid as he was too. I could see it in his eyes. "You're afraid." I whispered knowing that he would hear me.

"Sam, it's not just you now. I was scared to lose you before... now I'm terrified." He said honestly looking away from my gaze. I walked to him and placed my hand in his cheek, making his blue eyes land on my green ones. I placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"I'm not going anywhere. And neither is this baby." I told him. I can't believe I just said that. It's been hard to believe that I was expecting his child and now I basically admitted it.

"You can't guarantee that." He told me. His eyes showed true fear and that scared the hell out of me. Klaus afraid. All this months he was my rock. I wasn't scared cause he wasn't scared. Now he is and I am too. Not only for us, but for our family.

"But I'll fight for that." I said determined. "Now we need a plan."

"We'll just trick her." Argus said walking into the room.

"Trick her?" Klaus and I ask at the same time.

"She likes to play her own games. We're gonna show her that we can play along." He said walking closer.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked looking and my father whi seemed to have so many idea andhe couldn't find one good enough.

"I think I have an idea."