01.

' I've been broken to the deepest extent'

Dirty, Hungry, Hurt, Tired, Exhausted, sad, thirsty, furious, ashamed, disgusted but most of all terrified.

These are the words that I would use to describe the brunette in this moment, as he sits inside these four walls with no windows and a 7 ft. steel door.

His eyes could barely see anything in all the darkness, and the smell, Oh God the smell was just horrid.

Lips bruised from the amount of biting applied to them, tear stained cheeks, red bloodshot eyes complemented with a purple hue around his left eye courtesy of who he likes to call the warden of this prison.

He doesn't know what day it is or how long he has been here what feels like decades for the brunette , but in reality it has only been four days to the outside world.

But being in hell slows time.

And he wasn't wrong he was in hell. Hell is anything that brings you torment or misery,it doesn't have to be the place with a big ugly man with horns in an unbearable pit of fire.

And the place where he was is hell but its covered  up with a more pleasing name to make it look pretty to the public, so in order to make it sound this hell sound pleasing they call it "conversion therapy".

Take those two words by themselves and look at the meanings.

The word conversion means the act or process of converting; state of being converted. change in character, form, or function.

The word therapy means treatment intended to relieve or heal a disorder.

Seeing the meanings we can see the similarities between two, conversion means to change. Therapy means to heal.

So I could understand your confusion as to why the brunette is here he doesn't need to be 'healed' or 'changed' when he is absolutely perfect the way he is.

How did the brunette get to be in this predicament? Well let me take you to a few nights ago.

Flashback~

The two boys were in the youngers room lying on the bed as the older was laying on the brunettes tummy while he threaded his fingers through the ravenette's locks hearing a satisfied hums emitting from the male's pink lips. The boys lied there in a comfortable silence.

The brunette decided to break the silence by asking the older a question that made him stiffen in his hold and he went into daze those three words always made his stomach churn with unexplainable emotions.

" kook I asked what are we" the brunette said in a whisper seeing the bunny smile fade of the elder's face.

Turning his head the elder held eye contact between the two for what seemed like an eternity, until the brunette got up abruptly startling the elder, putting on his boxers seeing as they were just finished being intimate.

Before he got to put on his jeans the ravenette grabbed his wrist pulling him flush against his well built frame using his index finger to pulling the youngers chin up so he was staring into those dark brown irises which makes him lose himself.