013.

This is how Nirae looks

' Before anything else I'm a mother'

" Yellow or white" Taehyung ask his daughter while holding up the two different color bows in the little girls face she could pair on of them to go with her outfit.

" Yellow mama" Nirae said while staring at herself in the mirror, thinking about how pretty she looked with her yellow dress with sunflowers all over it, she picked it out herself.

" Mommy" Nirae called out looking her mother through the mirror who was trying to put her earrings in.

" Yes Nini" The petite male responded making Nirae giggled for no apparent reason, she just was so happy today.

" Can you out my hair in two buns instead of one this time" The girl asked cutely making Taehyung sigh, he know how long it takes for him to do her, since it was exactly as thin as his and had way more texture to it.

Come to find out that Nirae's father was actually black, but anyone could realize that just by looking at the little girl her skin color that she wasn't just Korean.

" Nini but that takes forever" Taehyung whined to his daughter who just pecked his cheek softly.

" Please mama" the little girl begged while holding her mommy's face in her tiny hands just pouting at him making him groan and nod his head causing Nirae to clap her hand excitedly.

" Let me call Nicole" Taehyung said taking his phone out of his back pocket, the male was already ready, he was dressed in a light yellow top with a white jean shorts, and white sandals with some jewelry.

Taehyung quickly call the girl who guided him on how to part Nini's hair and fix it properly, before Taehyung and Nicole were friends, he didn't know what gel and edges were but he learnt, kinda.

" Ok you like it" Taehyung asked timidly because Nirae wasn't going to spare his feelings if she didn't like it, she would tell him.

" I love it mama" Nini said while Taehyung was placing the bow in her hair, applying lip-gloss on her lips so she could look like her mama.

" I'm glad" Taehyung said while lifting the girl up out of the high chair and gently placing her on the ground, so she could go and get whatever she needed.

" Can we go now Mommy I'm so excited" Nirae spoke jumping up and down with her tata plushie in hand walking back to her mother who was spraying some perfume on himself.

" Ok but we have to do your insulin shot first" Taehyung spoke softly, but he already seen the tears forming in the little girl's eyes, she hated having to take her insulin, it hurts to much is what she always says, but that just some of the struggles of being a diabetic.

" Noo mama" Nirae said crying shake her head, the little curls in the front of her face shaking with the movements, making Taehyung sad, he always felt so bad when he had to do thus but he had no choice.

It kept his baby girl healthy, and that's all he wanted.

" Just take a deep breath for me" Taehyung instructed but the girl just shook her head in defiance, she didn't want to do it all, but she knew it helped her to stay healthy.

" Can I" Nirae spoke softly and she didn't even have to finish her sentence for Taehyung to know she meant that she wanted to place her face in his neck to inhale his scent, it calms her.

" Of course bubba" Taehyung spoke softly letting the girl rest her face into the crook of his necks, tears dampening his neck, but he didn't care, he just wanted to hurry up and get this over with.

" Ouch" Nirae cried when she felt the slight pinch of the needle, making Taehyung let out a deep breath, he hates how broken the little girl sounds but there is nothing he can do.

" It's ok bubba, I'm sorry" Taehyung said while rubbing her arm softly and placing her cgm, for the day because they'll be having a playdate with Jimin's kids.

" You're ready" Taehyung asked wiping his daughter's tears, the little girl nodded her head, a pout still decorating her face.

" Yes mama, I'm ready " Nirae spoke wiping her tears from her eyes and holding Taehyung's face with her hands.

" Popo" she asked while puckering her lips making Taehyung giggle and place pecks all over his baby girl's face.

" Lets go bubba" the male spoke while picking his little girl and wallet and heading to the door not forgetting to grab his keys and lock up.

They were going to have a great day!

Right?

_______________

Stan Nirae!

Short chap, sorry.

Writer's block kicking ass.

Stay safe, ily-Lin~