08.

' You confuse me'

"Tae I'm home" a deep raspy voiced ringed out make the whole filling up the whole house with sound.

Right after the announcement of the voice there was some loud thuds sounding as if things were being put on the floor, which was true the male had just came back from shopping all bags filled with baking goods which Taehyung had asked him to get.

"Help please" the voiced yelled out again.

"I'm coming" Taehyung said while excusing himself to the two Jeons who were in his living room, one giving him a nod and the other a tiny wave with a pout resting in his lips.

"Oh thank god what would I do without you" Taehyung said to the male who was now helping him carry the items into the kitchen.

"Sometimes I wonder that too" the male respond causing the latter to giggle.

When Jungkook say the male who entered the kitchen he couldn't help but to look wide eyed at who it was he expected some big buff man that would perfectly match the voice who he heard.

Not Mr. Min from school.

"And Chim would have I told about do that fake manly man voice" Taehyung voiced out causing Jimin to just giggle in response and clearing the ravenette's confusion cause he was one hundred percent sure that he did not sound like that when they spoke.

Finally noticing the ravenette's presence it was now Jimin's turn to be wide-eyed. Without any other word the male pulled Taehyung up and straight to his bedroom.

"What the fuck Tae" Jimin yelled which cause the younger to quickly pull him out the room and go to Nirae's room because the girl was sleeping in her mommy's room.

"Nini's sleeping and your loud ass is making so much noise" Taehyung whispered yelled still cautious even though their in an entirely different room.

" Well my fucking bad it's not everyday your best friend's first love is at his work place and house in the same day" Jimin screeched causing Taehyung to quickly cover his mouth.

" Shut the fuck up for a second" Taehyung said while rubbing his forehead Jimin was about to give him a massive headache.

"Explain" the older demanded.

"He's my neighbor" Taehyung sighed out resulting in the older to let out another yell causing him to tackle him into Nirae's bed.

"Chim I swear to God if you don't lowering your fucking voice I'll-" but he was cut off when Jimin squeaked out an apology.

"What do you mean neighbor" Jimin questioned genuinely confused causing Taehyung to get up and start walking out the room.

" I can't deal with you right now" Taehyung said now heading to his kitchen to take some Excedrin for his headache.

"Sorry for that I'm back now" an exhausted Taehyung said the two Jeons who were now sitting on his couch while Jimin was trailing behind him like a lost puppy while a little soft padding of feet can be heard.

"T-Tae Tae can I-I go bathroom p-please" Soobin quickly came dashing to the male with such urgency while his tiny little hands were covering his crotch area.

"Of course you can Chim take him for me please" Taehyung asked or more like demanded but was cut off.

"N-no thank y-you I want T-Tae T-Tae take me" Soobin who was now pouting said looking at the male hopefully who just sighed at his cuteness and came toward him extended out his which the little happily took following the male who has grown a fondness to.