03.

' Does it ever drive you crazy, just how fast the night changes'

8 years later~

"MOMMY" Kim Nirae yelled from upstairs, as she had tears cascading down her face she was being so fussy this morning, which is the first day of school.

"I'm coming Nini" the blue haired male yelled back at his daughter as he was also trying to get ready for school.

That's right Taehyung is getting ready for school as he is a third grade teacher at Seoul Elementary. Lets get you guys caught up, so after escaping him and Lisa went to their houses to get money they saved up which was pretty risky by the way.

They then went to Daegu where they met up with Taehyung's cousin, Yoongi who let them stay at his place while they went to a community college together.

And that is where Taehyung met Nirae' s biological mother, Jess. Jess was one of Taehyung's friends who end up getting knocked up by a one night stand, but  didn't realize she was pregnant until it was to late in development to abort the baby.

Because if she had known earlier she would've definitely aborted Nirae.

So instead of that she decided that the next best thing was to give the child up for adoption to a stranger which almost happened until the blue haired male got to hold her for the first time because he was the person with Jess when her water broke.

It was odd because she looked so much like him, that if he didn't know any better he would definitely think that was his child.

But lets make one thing clear Kim Taehyung is gay and a bottom.

After the birth of his daughter Taehyung and Jess both agree that he would be the best option for the child . So after legalizing everything and signing a whole bunch of documents. Kim Taehyung was the legal guardian of Kim Nirae and nothing will change that.

Ok now where were we? Oh right the Kim Residence.

Taehyung was now upstairs consoling his weeping child who was snuggling into her mother's neck because she was afraid.

Not of anything big and bad, She was simply afraid of having to share her mommy with the other snotty nose kids. You could say that the younger was quite possessive over her mother who she loves the most in the whole entire world as she like to remind him everyday.

"Mommy you're gonna replace me wont you" she cried out in between her sniffles as she snuggled deeper into his neck inhaling his cheery vanilla scent which she was absolutely addicted to.

"Aww bubba no that would never happen in a million years ok" the blue haired male said trying to console the weeping child in his arms.

"You promise" She asked looking up at him with hopeful eyes causing the male to let out his boxy smile which she adored.

"Yes bubba I promise" he responded pulling it his finger so she could wrap her cute chubby fingers around his once she got confirmation she was filled glee cutely jumping around and clapping her tiny let hands.

"OK mommy now popo" she said while pointing her index finger to her lips indicated to the male that she would like a kiss or as she calls it, popo. So he gave her a few pecks all along her face until she was satisfied.

Once getting the both of them dressed the male decided that he would just pick up something to eat on there way to school seeing as they still had time. They did the daily affirmations and then got in the car not before making sure that Nini was securely in her car seat.

After picking up breakfast they headed off into the school making there way to the male's classroom where they ate and had cuddle time because Nirae wasn't in the blue haired males class due to the school deeming it unprofessional or some shit saying that he would favor his child.

So that is why the 7 year old deemed it necessary to get her cuddle time before school starts because she wouldn't see him until lunch.

"Oh shi- shoots, Nini I forget something in the car I will be right back ok play on my phone until I come back, stay here ok." he spoke earning a nod from his daughter.

Walking out of his classroom and into the parking lot he sees a 2021 Mercedes Benz pull into the lot but he pays no mined to it as cars were never his thing, but if only he new who was the driver in said car.

Going in his car and grabbing his hand bag and markers for the day because he forgot them obviously, he's now thinking if he needs anything else because he doesn't want to have to come back.

Being cut off from his train of thoughts he feels a little tap on his leg he looks down to see a little boy with big brown doe eyes, raven hair, a cute button nose, and lips formed into a pout with tears welling up in his eyes making them sparkle.

Kneeling  down so he can be eye level with little boy he introduces himself. "Hello there I'm Taehyung but you can call me TaeTae okay" he said giving the boy his boxy smile which made the boy visibly relax.

"H-hi TaeTae I-I'm Soobin" he said while showing him his bunny smile.

"Well hi Soobin would you like to tell me where your mommy or daddy is" he spoke in a gentle voice as he wanted the boy to be comfortable.

"D-daddy went to t-take a c-call he said he w-will be right b-back" he explained while he discreetly slipped his hand into to Taehyung's making the male smile softly at his actions.

" Ok so we're gonna stay here and wait for your dad ok love" taehyung replied. The pet name making the little boy to look away with a blush over his chubby cheeks.

While they were waiting Soobin began to play with the rings on TaeTae 's fingers. Causing the blue-haired male to coo at his actions. Meanwhile inside there was an irritated Nini waiting on her mother's cuddles.

While admiring the younger's action he didn't hear the footsteps approaching them. "Excuse me sir but may I ask why you're holding my Childs hand" a deep voice sounded out. Lifting his head up the blue- haired felt his throat go dry. The same thing was happening to the male in front of him.

Now this is where it's all about to change.

_________

Note: Remember Jess;). 

You're gonna dislike kook's actions.

Who is your fav character so far?

Vote and comment please <3.

Hope you like the chapter- Lin~