05.

' Why now, why come into my life now?'

Park

That word was playing on a loop inside Jungkook's brain in a mocking tone. It was mocking him for losing Taehyung. It was mocking him for not being able to stand up to his father. It was mocking him for living in a lie all these years.

The thought of Taehyung being with someone in that way, the way he was only supposed to be with him made his stomach churn. It made his chest tighten. His airway started to clog . He felt his eyes stinging with tears as he was letting out irregular breaths.

Looking at himself in the mirror as he was trying his best to calm down which eventually happen after 25 long minutes and some water to his face he was ready to face him. Coming out of his son's school bathroom he was met with a male that was too short to be an adult in his opinion.

"Please tell me you didn't shit in there because I would have to clean it" the plump lip dwarf whined.  Jungkook only looked at him and give a shake of the head as his throat was still a bit sore.

"Oh thank God our janitor is out and we have to clean the bathrooms designated for our class...... sorry I'm rambling, I'm Min Jimin I teach third grade" he said giving the ravenette one of his signature eye smile.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Min, I'm Mr. Jeon" He introduced. Looking at where he was he know realized he didn't know where Tae's class was as he left abruptly just telling him he needs to go to the restroom cause it's urgent.

"Can you tell where Ta- Mr. Park's classroom is please" he said politely but his tongue felt like it was on fire addressing the love of his life as Park. 

"Oh Taehyungie, I was just going there" Jimin said with excitement lacing his tone as he wanted to see his baby Nini.

But that excitement didn't sit well with the ravenette. only if he wasn't oblivious to the fact that Min wasn't Jimin's maiden name.

While walking down the corridors he looked around at the place for the first time seeing as his wife was the one to enroll Soobin because she was tired of him stinking the house.

Yes, Soobin was homeschooled for his first years but now that he was seven he got to go to school with actually children and not just be with the lady that taught him at home.

You see Soobin' s mother didn't actually want Soobin because she dreamt of having a child with the love of her life and all that jazz.

She did it do that she had a guaranteed way of being with  Jungkook forever cause after all with their 'marriage' you can always get a divorce.

But with a child you will be bonded to that person whether you like it or not .

Flashback~

It was three weeks after Jungkook and Sun-Hee' s wedding. The two were in the house which their parents bought for them as a wedding present.

Jungkook barely spoke to his wife all he was thinking about was Taehyung. Was he okay? Where was he? 

The ravenette knew that he wasn't home because when he came a few days later after the incident knocking on the younger's window he didn't get a response and taehyung always responded no matter how upset he was.

While sitting on the stool by the counter in the kitchen he was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't see when Sun- Hee slipped a Zolpidem and Viagra in his juice.

Finishing his juice and heading to the guest room as he wasn't comfortable with sleeping with the woman he went straight to sleep with the last thought of Taehyung on his mind.

Sun-Hee waited a few hours to make sure that the ravenette was sleep to go inside of his bedroom and pleasure herself with his unconscious body.

Lets just  that night led to the birth of Soobin.

And that was the only time she was allowed to touch Jungkook in that way ever.

Flashback over~

Finally arriving at Taehyung classroom he was greeted with the sight he only ever saw in his dreams.

Soobin was on taehyung' s lap with his arms wrapped around his waist and face laying in the crook of his neck.

I mean what was better than that seeing your child in the arms  of your love.

"Uncle Chimmy" Nirae exclaimed while running to her favorite uncle but no else needs to know that. This caused the ravenette to raise an eyebrow.

' SO he isn't Taehyung's lover' he thought well obviously seeing as his lover was Park.

The ravenette decided to put that thought to the back of his mind cause he felt himself feeling suffocated again.

"Mommy's not cuddling me cause bunny boy wouldn't stop crying" Nirae said while pouting and giving her mommy and the bunny boy the stink eye. This cause all the adults to giggle at the little girl.

" Come to Daddy Soo" Jungkook said in a gentle tone but all he received was a shake of the head from the younger as he snuggled deeper into Taehyung's neck just loving his soothing scent.

Looking Taehyung in the eye searching for any signs of uncomfortableness but he didn't see any all he saw was that boxy smile which he feel in love, but he was to afraid to admit that to the other at time.

And know the other shows that same smile to his husband Park.

Looking down at his watch he sees that it's soon time for him to go giving his son a peck on his forehead and an 'i love you' which he meant for both soobin and Taehyung he just the male caught it. 

And with one wave to Nirae and Jimin with that he left.

" BITCHHHHHHHHH" Jimin said causing Nirae to open her mouth wide in shock.

"OOOOHHHH Mommy Uncle Chimmy said a bad word so he gets the spankies" Nirae told her mother with a mischievous tone.

__________________________________

Anyway until the next update ily- LIN~