012.

' Trying to escape from this, from here'

Relaxed.

Taehyung was anything but.

Even though he was currently in a spa with a masseuse working on his back muscles with such precision, he still felt stressed.

After seeing Mr. Jeon on Saturday the mother thought that he deserved  a day to himself to free his mind from anything and everything and just relax.

That's why on Sunday he dropped Nirae to her babysitter Nuhcole who also happened to be Aaron's baby cousin, and went to the spa.

It took about twenty minutes until Taehyung was in a full state of relax, and it probably helped that his masseuse was a man.

They way his hands were rough yet gentle helped Taehyung to snooze off before he even knew it.

He remembered the time that Jungkook would give him mediocre back massages, but still it was the thought that counted.

He couldn't understand in why everything he did by himself he was thinking about the ravenette, it should have honestly been fuck Jungkook, but no he wanted to fuck Jungkook.

Shaking his thoughts away, Taehyung just focused on the pleasure the male was applying on his back, and he fell asleep easily.

Meanwhile Nirae was busy playing with her babysitter's hair, the little girl was so fascinated with it's texture , she had rarely encountered black people before her mother and Aaron started, well I wouldn't even call it seeing each other, before they started hooking up would be the proper term.

" Nuhcole your hair is so pretty" Nirae squealed while playing with the girl's curls, her name was actually Nicole but that's just the way the girl pronounced it.

" Thank you NiNi" Nuhcole said while handing the little girl a brush, so she could 'fix' her hair, the girl would normally just do a crazy style, in the girl's hair before she goes home, and the second she leaves Nuhcole would take it out but Nirae didn't need to know that, did she?

Nirae and Nuhcole continued to talk animatedly about things, that was until the girl mentioned something that caught her babysitter's interest.

" I think Mommy has a crush on the bunny boy's dad" Nirae while tapping Nuhcole's shoulder signaling her to past her one of the ribbons to tie in her hair.

" Who is a bunny boy, and who is his dad" Nuhcole asked curiously, because she knew how obsessed her cousin was with the man, so she really didn't want no one interfering with their soon to be relationship.

" Bunny boy is Soobin, and his dad is the one from the pictures that mommy keeps" Nirae said casually, like she didn't just spilled one of Taehyung's secrets.

" What pictures Nini" Nuhcole asked feeding into the little girls gossip while handing her another pink ribbon to wrap around one of the many puffs on her head.

" Mommy has a pictures in a red box under his bed, I don't think he wanted me to find it though, because it was far in the middle, but I still found it, cause I'm sneaky" Nirae said giggling evilly, making her laugh at the little girl.

" And what were in the pictures, Nini" Nuhcole asked curiously why looking down at her phone seeing the many notifications from a yellow app, which the woman loved to call dangerous.

" It was them hugging and smiling, and some were of them kissing" Nirae said while whispering the word kissing as if it was some curse word, and she would be scolded if  her mother found out about it.

" Oh that's interesting, that's really interesting" Nuhcole said while sending a quick text to her cousin, who was supposed to be coming over, but the male was caught up with something at work.

" Oh and-" Nirae was about to spill some more of her mother's secrets but was cut off by the ringtone of Nuhcole's phone, it was Taehyung who was calling, ironic.

" Shh your mom's calling, Nini" Nuhcole said while placing her acrylic covered fingers on her lips.

" Hello~" Nicole spoke with a soft voice answering the phone like she wasn't just listening to the man's child telling all his secrets, but whatever.

" Hey Nicole, I need a favor" Taehyung said nervously, he didn't know if the woman had plans after this but he had just remembered that today was Christmas Eve and he hadn't gotten any gifts as yet.

So that's what he told Nicole, and asked her if she would watch Nirae for a few more hours, and that he would pay her extra, Nicole happily complied because Nirae was fun to be around and she was getting more money, it was a win-win.

Once Nicole hung up the phone, she turned to Nirae who was looking at her expectantly.

" Ok now finish your story" she said handing a girl another ribbon who just happily took it and continued telling the story.

______________

Taehyung was currently running up and the down the mall with the other last minute people, looking for gifts for their family members, it was a pure hell.

He already past at least five fights of people fighting over a gift, couldn't be him, he already knew what he was coming here for he just need to push through the crowds to get there.

" Excuse me" Taehyung said for the billionth time to the two women that were in front of him arguing over a toy, he wanted the two behind them but they just wouldn't move.

" COULD YALL MOVE PLEASE" Taehyung yelled catching the women attention who just scoffed but separated making Taehyung smile and put a toy in the shopping cart.

He continued this routine until his shopping cart was filled to the brim with different toys.

The last thing he needed was an iPad so he headed to the apple store, after putting all the toys into his SUV.

Once he was headed to the apple store he was cut off by a loud yell out of his name.

" Tae Tae" he heard the tiny voice yelled, and he didn't need to turn to know who it was.

" Soobin" He said with the same amount of enthusiasm as the little boy that came running up to him.

He picked him up making the little boy wrapping his arms around his neck and snuggling into it.

" Who are you here with bubba" Taehyung asked while placing the little boy down but still holding tightly onto the male's smaller hands.

" I'm with my Dad" Soobin said and as if on queue the ravenette appeared through the crowd of frantic people with a smile on his handsome face.

_____________________

short but important none the less.

Hope you enjoyed!

stay safe, ily -Lin~