011.

' I didn't treat you right, but why does it hurts me when there's someone treating you better'

The mystery male walked over to Taehyung immediately wrapping his hands around the male's waist and leaning down to place a soft kiss on his lips.

"Hey mi amour" the mystery man said with an accent and a big smile.

"Hi Aaron" Taehyung said with extremely red cheeks when he felt the man's hand touch the male's lower back nearing close to his ass.

"Sup Lis" Aaron said nodding his head showing his neck tattoo earning a smile from Jennie seeing the two 'doms' greeting each other.

"Sup Ron" Lisa said with chill, she looked like since the male came she has cooled down probably due to the fact that she can see the jealousy practically oozing off of Jungkook and she loved it.

"Hey Jennie" Aaron greeted earning a wave from Jennie, the Jeon couple watching the friend's interaction.

"So is this your boyfriend" Sunmi asked Taehyung looking up and down at Aaron with judgmental eyes.

Well there obviously in Korea, so your used to seeing Korean people with pale and white skin.

While was a rather darker male, way darker.

In shorter terms he was a black man living in Korea.

Not only that he was tall, buff had tattoo's covering almost all the parts of his body, Taehyung would know, he's seen it.

He's seen all of it.

Not only the male had an accent he sounded so, it wasn't able to describe, you couldn't really tell where he was from but they could tell that he has an accent and that accent is definitely hot.

Jungkook couldn't believe this, he was baffled really.

I mean what did he expect, it's been years since he last saw or spoke to Taehyung, they have just recently came back into each other's lives and in such an abrupt way.

He couldn't believe that Taehyung was with someone other than him.

Jungkook didn't give himself to no besides Taehyung willingly.

So his chest was hurting a bit at the sight of Taehyung look at Aaron with a shy smile , a smile that he was so accustomed to seeing directed at him.

It hurts even though it shouldn't.

He was the one who made the conscious decision to leave Taehyung.

He was the one who chose to follow his father instead the love of his life.

Those were all his decisions, so now he will deal with consequences.

One of the consequences being watching Taehyung in someone else's arms.

And Jungkook could've put it on everything that this is the worst consequence he could've ever face.

"You have a lot of audacity to be questioning him" Lisa scoffed out at Sunmi's question thinking that this bitch really had the nerve to ask Taehyung that.

"I don't know why you are so upset, I wasn't speaking to you" Sunmi said while rolling his eyes so hard that Aaron could've sworn that they were going to get stuck.

"It's none of your business but no me and him not together yet, mami has been playing hard to get but don't worry I'll have him soon" Aaron said confidently while squeezing Taehyung's waist.