Prologue

Third person Pov

After a day filled with laughter and chatter with the occasional shrieks of joy from the couple's symbol of their love, the storm that had been brewing was about to make land fall.
Leaving heartache and destruction in it's wake.
They had never expected this day to come and they prayed that it would never.
They rarely ever did any business in the underworld, being very careful who they aided with their expertise.

"Come my flower" Giulia called her daughter back to her. "Your father will be here soon let's go and wash up for dinner, si?" her soothing voice calmed her daughters bubbly behavior.
"Yes Mama" Sulhaney's giggle floated through the air.
They both returned inside the house to clean themselves up.

Meanwhile Andreas was speeding his way home to his queen and princess. He never wanted to be apart of the underworld, that's why his father had trained his eldest cousin Elijah to take over once he fully retired.
His car tyres came to a screeching hault.
"Faith!" He cried out. "Faith?!"
Giulia came rushing to her frantic husband. "What's wrong mi amor?" Her spanish accent sounded thickly.
"They have threatened Sul" his eyes burned with tears.
"Then we must leave no-"
A scream interrupted Giulia as her most trusted house keeper Martha came rushing to her. "They have taken Sulhaney!" She screamed out. "They killed the guards!"

Their hearts stopped, fell and shattered in that moment.
Their baby was gone.
They were too late.
Their lives would never be the same.
Andreas watched as his love clutched her stomach and fell to her knees screaming in pain, for a mother has lost her child.
As he held her in his arms he vowed to himself and prayed to whoever was listening to give him strength and courage for he will never rest until he finds his daughter and he would make the one who took her pay dearly for causing his family pain.
Between her sobs Giulia pleaded out a prayer for her baby to be safe and never forget the love of her parents.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A reader wanted me to put it in better paragraphs so I did.

I love your little comments.
It's nice to talk to you guys.

So comment!
Share and vote!