11

Sulhaney

I had been keeping a close watch on all the activity on his phone.

Well I know for a fact he's desperate with all the nude sites he visits and how he tries and lure girls with money.
Self entitled brat really.

I didn't venture out of the house since the match, it as now Tuesday and there was vague mention of a small gathering of the sorts tonight.

I don't know what to expect but I would attend to observe either way.
I could have people keep watch over those I deemed necessary after that.

I had to go plane Mary Jane tonight.

Blend in and disappear. The unspoken rule of going incognito.

I have been catching up with paper work in the underworld this time around.
It seems like I am always working.

Enzo seemed to have toned down a notch but I knew better.
I knew he had persons trying to monitor our movements.

I scoffed at the pathetic attempt but if it kept him from fucking up more then by all means let him try.

Stacking the papers away neatly I locked them into the hidden compartment.

I got up and stretched my muscles quickly deciding to do a light workout so I wouldn't go out of 'character' tonight.

I had to be innocent and look harmless and submissive.

I let out a small laugh. Nothing about me was submissive and I never will.
Even when they expect me to stop fighting and lose my spirit, I held on giving in to the darker side of me.

The side that was ravenous to protect family. Even if it meant ripping the world to shreds.

My workout went by rather quickly, with sets of stretches, crunches, pullups, pushups, light weights- I didn't want to look overly muscular, I wanted to be toned and punching session so I wouldn't itch to punch anything while I bit snarky comments down my throat.

I sighed letting the hot water run over my body.
A scowl etched at my lips, I would station others to go 'undercover' but not many knew what to look for and no one had my heightened senses.

Well no one really survives what they do.

Scrubbing my body clean I stepped out wrapped into a large towel forgoing any shaving as I had a full body wax recently.

I checked my messages, inorder to get into the small 'event' I had acted as one of the workers of the catering company they hired.
I obviously don't need the money so I'll give it to the college student working there tonight and ensure their tuition fees are paid.

Ensuring I was on track I blow dry my hair as quickly as possible and then stuck it secured it under a wig cap.
Picking out the outfit that hung on the to-go rack at the front of my closet.