02

Sulhaney

We've been in America for a week, staying in an exclusive hotel suite while Rick was getting all the transportation to our house fixed.

He even enrolled us in highschool saying "I want you guys to try and have a sense of normalcy besides Nate isn't finished with school you guys could be company!".

Of course he knew if Nate wanted us to Teo and I wouldn't say no.

Sighing I double checked my room to make sure I had everything in my duffle bag before taking a quick shower and pulling some comfy clothes on which was just high fashion sweat pants and a cropped hoodie.

Picking up my bag and phone I headed out the door and down to the lobby where everyone else would be waiting for check out.

It was a 45 minute drive to our new neighbourhood, with the school 20 minutes away from the house.
Dumping our luggage in the trunk we climbed into the car to start our journey.

Welcome the new life, I thought as the car engine roared to life.

In our own little world we didn't realize the men watching us from a distance.

Enzo Knight

Three years ago my little girl went missing for a month but then she was rescued she told me a girl had helped her. Had set her free and gave her time to escape, she and her friend bade her time to get as far as she can.

She's now 14 and we haven't found the person who had freed her yet until three days ago. Lily came home and said she saw the girl here in New York she was at a hotel.
She even managed to bring me a picture of her.

There's something so familiar about her that I just can not wrap my finger around. You can see strands of ink on her skin peaking out from beneath her sleeves and fingers covered in designs that I'm not quite sure what they are but even with the dangerous look she has there is something about her that screams that I've known her my entire life.

My wife Rose had thought the same thing when she saw her, "She has the same colour hair as Gui!". Her best friend Giulia.

Giulia and her husband had lost their little girl 9 years ago this year and they've never stopped searching.
They moved to New York here with us 5 years ago so that we could help them and it pains us to see our friends so heartbroken.

My thoughts were cut off by a call from my my right hand Cassius North
"They're leaving the hotel, should I follow them?"

"No, just keep tabs on them until we can get to meet them and confirm that it's really her"

"It's her, I can just feel it and those eyes they're just as Lily described"

"She said it was her but I just don't want to be wrong you know"