07

Sulhaney

I felt his stare lingering on me throughout English but I still couldn't see his eyes.

I had snuck glances at him too, trying to figure out what he wanted.

Why is it that this person is haunting my thoughts already?

I don't like my thoughts jumbled it's one of the things that triggers me.

I've always been one to be composed.
Infact I make people uncomfortable with my indifferent behavior.

Been one to be three steps ahead, always planning, going through different scenarios, assessing persons knowing what buttons to push and how to rattle them.

Now I feel drawn to him and I can't figure out why.

He seems of pure intentions and equally just as confused as me if not more.
He's known pain, I can feel it.

As the bell rang signaling the end of the session, I grabbed my bag quickly deciding to skip the next.
I needed to find a quiet place to meditate.
I went all the way to Japan to learn how to meditate, let my demons in without them ruining me.

Just let my thoughts flow throughout me, recognizing them and then letting them go.
A push and pull, like the moon and the ocean.

The sun and the moon,

Ying and yang

Darkness and light

I found comfort in my darkness sometimes and other times I need someone to shed some light into my soul.

I've had no light after she died. I lost my sister.

I had found the roof of the school and I sat down, going through my breathing.

What does all this mean?
Who was he?

My phone pinged and my watch vibrated as a message from Teo came through

Sighing I picked up my bag and made my way to the lockers with one final thought in mind.

Figuring out what the fuck all this means.

"And look who finally arrived" Josh mused.

"Be glad" I stuffed some stuff into my locker. "Does this place have good food?"

"Yeah sure sometimes" Wyatt answered.

Wyatt, Josh, Nate, Teo and I were the only ones present, looks like Killian got held back.
We weaved through the crowd to get to the cafeteria.
Everyone settled on their lunch picks and I just went with some fries, chicken salad and a granola bar with sprite.
We headed to the table in the corner of the cafeteria.
It looks like Nate and Teo and these guys got pretty close and I knew that if they were chill with them I could be too, Teo always did background checks on everyone.