13

Matteo

She never answered her door, she never went down to the gym, she never left her room and she didn't pick up her phone even with all the messages no doubt Nate has been sending.

I have had to tell him that sometimes you reach a point where you need to tune the world out for a bit to come back and show it, who sits on the thrown.

Who owns it.

Who controls what.

I'm not an overly emotional guy but I face the dumb feelings I have once in a while headon.

Haney doesn't, therapy and 'training' clashing against each other in echos of anguish, the feelings eventually rising to a catastrophic crescendo.

We left her be, give her the time to collect herself, analyze herself and heal the open wounds she constantly applies salt to.

The guys have grown somewhat used to her dark personality.
She'll never willingly talk but will answer you.

When annoyed she'll throw you a-piss-pants-worthy glare.

She doesn't really participate in class or pay attention but she could teach the class.

I just really wish for us to find a home here.

What is really home though?

Sulhaney

I didn't improve from the my previous state really, infact I was currently convincing myself to move out of bed.

My mind agrees but my body physically lacks the energy and for that it's a mental block.

A fight between a body trying to survive and a mind that slowly dies.

Sighing I heaved myself up out of bed, I was already late for school and missed yesterday. Not that I really care but Nate and Teo would be really concerned and I didn't need Dad on my ass either.

It was just one of those days where day to day life seemed more of an obstacle course. Therapy teaches you to cope and how to move on but it can nothing can stop those days. It just a hurdle you face until you've had enough practice for it not to be that much of a challenge.

Walking into my shower I mentally went through my outfits.
My look today more of a really laid back one.