10

Sulhaney

They are sneaky careful, I'll give them that.
So far the only thing I know is that officials are involved in the taking of these children but I don't know how far or how big the ring goes.

They made sure to have everything encrypted with software linked to the FBI and cease all activities they have going on but what they didn't change was they're bratty children.

I was moving off new information, I have loads of research and analyzing to do before I can fully understand the situation.
I like to look at every possible angle. I want to be able to know a move before you think of it.

I'm not only going to attend the game for support but to see what information I can gather by interacting with self righteous assholes.

Killian

He's been plaguing my mind.
I don't do plagues. I think and I let go.
But he's a puzzle, yet he tries to solve me.

And I want to solve him.

What he said to me still jingles in my head like bells everytime I think of him.

Why would I fear him?

What did they do to him?

It was a 1:00pm game. I promised Nate to cook breakfast so I'll get on it.

I had finished my workout already, it being now 8:30am, I just decided to throw on a loose sweat pants and another sports bra with a really cropped hoodie while cooking.
I tied my hair up in a bun to get it out the way.

Waffles, sausages, maple syrup, freshly squeezed orange juice, eggs, bacon, fruits, smoothies, pancakes

Waffles, sausages, maple syrup, freshly squeezed orange juice, eggs, bacon, fruits, smoothies, pancakes. The whole works, I don't even know why I did so much food.

"Hey baby girl" Dad kissed my forehead. He's been working from home in the morning, he has a meeting at noon so he'll leave a bit before us.

"Haney! The boys will be here for us soon" Nate's voice rang out from upstairs.

I'm convinced this boy forgets that we have an intercom system in the house.

"What boys?" I turned to Dad, seeing that he had to be the one okay with all of this. "Killian, Wyatt and um Josh I think"

I only nodded in response.

Setting the table I glanced at the wall that displays time, 9:45am.
Dad set his plate and took a seat at the table while I picked up my coffee and fell into the blissful heaven of caffeine.
I haven't had a proper sleep in days, I'm trying. I don't want to be sedated everytime I need to sleep.

The doorbell rang filling the house with the soft tone.
We didn't get a loud bell because of my sensitive ears.

Taking my mug with me I went to answer the door.
Pulling it open to reveal the guys on the other side.