03

Sulhaney

The weekend has moved by quickly, Teo and Nate have school while I got a week off in order to for the school to properly prepare for me, due to the 'anger issues' that I have they've offered me a private gym apart from the regular school gym the only thing is that I would share with one guy but it would be private due to how I've constructed the blueprints and he signed off that it was okay.

Chill dude if you ask me.

Then again, I am a pretty calm person I just have things that triggers me. I suppose everyone does.

So I've decided to work on my business at home before stopping in on Friday and then Rick and I having a meeting with the school principal.

He's been here with me too in the days and it's cool if you ask me.
He only left to pick up and drop off Teo and Nate to school because our vehicles haven't arrived yet and he has a rental car.

I just hope they arrive in the country before Friday because then I'll just be ticked off. It shouldn't take this long to ship things unless of course there's always 'misplacement' of things.

"Haney I have to stop into the office for a bit"

"Okay sure bring back some take out please Dad"

I remember the first time I called him Dad he cried. The big emotionless man cried, a small smile creeps onto my face at the thought.

"Sure, Greek or French?"

"How about both?"

"It's a plan" he chuckled as he picked up his car keys.
Leaving me to check through documents and answer emails.

Killian

My alarm blared from my beside table having me smash it.
Third one since week I chuckled.
On Sunday night I had gotten an email from the principal of this damned private school that my father forced me to attend in my last two years, saying that we'll be having three new students one of which due to circumstances is in a similar predicament to mine, needing space to 'cool off'.
Sometimes people need to fully understand what it fully means when someone says fuck off but I agreed either way.

Since then we've contacted each other through emails, giving my feed back on the new gym design and it's going to be pretty awesome if you ask me but it still remains a mystery as to who this person exactly is.

Two of the new students, two guys, have been in attendance of school but they've barely spoken to anyone.
This leaving the rumors to start.
Almost everyone believes that the other student is a guy too, they almost have me believing too.

"Killian!" My mother's voice shatters the silence of the house to bits, taking a look back at the time I scrambled out of bed. "Fuck shit" I run into my shower grabbing everything I'll need at the edge of my dresser.

Quickly showering I hop out and chucked into my closet looking for something easy to fit in.

Grabbing my bag on the way out the door and snatching my car keys from the counter that my mother is glaring at me from across I rushed to the garage for my car

"Fuck this shit already" I mutter getting into my car.

Enzo

My team has been trying every means possible to find anything on this girl my daughter thinks is the one that saved her and everything leads to a dead end.
It's like she didn't exist before either that or someone's really good at hiding her.

But for what possible reason?

There is no medical history that we can get our hands on.
School records, criminal record and everything isn't in the system.

She's almost like a ghost.

But why go through the extent of all this to be a secret.

What is going on?

I've decided the only way I can put an end to all this mystery and tiring ourselves out is to meet this girl in person.
The only problem is you can never track her.
But we've managed to find her guardian.

This Friday we get him. He has a meeting at this architectural firm that he owns and then one at the school that my son goes to.
We'll have to get him in between those two meetings.

He'll bring us to the girl and it'll all go as plan.

If only he'd accept the fact that nothing ever goes as planned.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

How are you liking it so far?
What are your thoughts?

Excited to see what'll happen?

I have to send a massive thanks to TayTay_1996 for creating me this cover!!!
It's amazing yeah. So give a shout out guys for all this amazing talent!

Signed
Halnae!