4. Late night visit

"I'm sure she was very beautiful

"I'm sure she was very beautiful."

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

Dianna ran through the large staircase as she reached her room. Milena, concerned for her safety, ran behind her. Dianna halted in front of the large doors of her room as she heard footsteps. She turned around to see Milena with a concerned expression. The guards opened the doors for them as they went inside.

Dianna panted and sat on her bed as Milena brought her a glass of water.

"Is everything alright Dianna? When you touched lord Niklaus, why did you behave like that?" Milena asked.

Dianna drank the water from the glass and handed it back to Milena.

"I felt something, Milena. It was a powerful feeling, one unlike anything I have felt before. I felt cold and dark. Something evil. Something very different." Dianna said as Milena now was beyond concerned.

"How exactly did you feel Dianna? Explain it to me more vividly please." Milena said as she sat next to her on the bed.

"When I am in the garden, the rush of power and the bliss I feel is very different. The power I felt from him was like I couldn't get enough. I craved more of it. It was like once I started, I could never stop." Dianna said as she looked at Milena for a reaction.

"Dark magic. You are specifically to be kept away from dark magic Dianna. Our coven is a pure one. We draw our power from nature. Even though you are a siphoner, dark magic could be dangerous to you." Milena said worried.

"So Lord Niklaus is a warlock?" Dianna asked Milena.

"No dear, they are something else. I will soon find out. Please take care of yourself." Milena said to Dianna.

"I will." Dianna said and smiled.

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

As Dianna arrived at the dining hall, all heads turned towards her as her father glared at her. She made her way towards her father and sat next to her father, facing Aurora. Tristan sat at the other end of the table.

"Did I not tell you to behave, especially with the Comte Du Guise's children residing at our castle?" The count whispered to her as she quickly replied.

"I was outside in the garden, father. It won't happen again." Dianna apologized to her father.

"Be careful from next time, Dianna. If you embarrass me again, the punishment will be gruesome." He warned her as she nodded her head. The count blamed Aurora for his first wife's death as did he do the same to Dianna for his second wife's death. Aurora smirked at Dianna, watching her expression.

The Mikaelson siblings were watching this and listening in to the conversation from the other table.

Klaus kept watching her intently even though she abruptly left after their first meeting. The siblings noticed this as they watched with different expressions.

Kol and Rebekah with smirks while Elijah and Finn with narrowed eyes.

"Niklaus! We will be leaving in a few days. We shall not get too attached with any of them." Elijah warned.

"Oh come on. We are here to live normal lives with ordinary people. Can't we have least bit of fun?" Kol asked, eying Dianna hungrily like food.

"He's right, Elijah. She is by far the most beautiful woman I have ever met. I'm sure Nik is allowed to admire her." Rebekah said, looking at the blonde beauty in awe.

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

It was night time in the castle as the five Mikaelson siblings were suited in their own rooms. They admired the luxury provided to them. 

Dianna sat on her bed as her mind drifted to the man he met this evening. She kept thinking about the mystery man with powers as suddenly she remembered something. She, very rudely had left from there. She wanted to apologize to him as she rudely dismissed him. Sighing, she stood up and made her way to her door. 

As she opened it, she saw the guards looking at her from the end of the corridor.

"I will be outside by the garden. Inform anyone who comes in search of me." Dianna said as the guards nodded.

She walked through multiple doors and hallways as she found the room that Klaus had been staying in. She glanced through the side of her eye as the guards made their way towards her.

One of the guards went in and saw Klaus sitting by the window.

"Milord, Milady Dianna is here to see you." The guard informed.

Klaus shot out of his seat as he looked at the guard in confusion. All this while he had been thinking about the angelic beauty that he had met. Now she was here to see him.

The guard walked out and Dianna made her way in. The guard shut the large doors as she walked further in.

"Milady Dianna, to what do I owe the pleasure of your unexpected visit at this hour?" Klaus asked as he made his way towards her.

"Forgive me if I disturbed you at this hour Milord." Dianna apologized, thinking that he wasn't happy with her presence.

"Of course not. I was just thinking about you." Klaus replied as she blushed at that. 

She laughed and said "I wanted to apologize for my rude behavior at the court. I had just remembered something very urgent. Forgive me." She said.

Klaus laughed. "Well for a moment I thought I had said something to offend you Milady. Glad to know it wasn't so." He said.

"Although I am curious, why is your name Cohen and not just de Martel?" Klaus asked with genuine curiosity.

"My mother's maiden name was Cohen. She was father's second wife. She will always remain a part of me. Even after I would get married, I would keep Cohen in my name." Dianna replied as she sat on one of the chairs.

"I'm sure she was very beautiful." Klaus said, admiring Dianna's beautiful features.

"Ye-s she was." She replied, stuttering a little.

"I must leave. It is quite late. Tristan would be angry." Dianna said as she made her way towards the door.

Klaus smiled at her, watching her with love-filled eyes as she made her way outside.

◽◽◽◽◽◽