15. Hope

"So basically, I've decided that I'm gonna stay here and help you guys with the inconvenience my siblings have been causing you. I mean no harm." Dianna said as she looked at Freya and Elijah with a little hope in her eyes.

"And how do I know that you aren't like your siblings?" Freya asked, skeptical about her intentions.

Dianna huffed in annoyance. "I killed Aurora and retrieved Bekah's coffin. If that isn't enough proof for you, then I don't think I'm gonna waste my time gaining your trust. My husband trusts me and that's enough for me." She replied, standing next to Klaus.

Cami stood there, just feeling like she was interrupting a family meeting. She cleared her throat and grabbed their attention.

"I think I'm gonna go." She muttered as she turned around, walking towards the door. Dianna looked at her with a little smirk. It was clear to her at this point that she had feelings towards her husband. But, she did help him through his paranoia and self-doubts. For that, she was thankful. She gave a sly smirk as her head told her that a few games wouldn't hurt.

"Why don't we let the girl stay here with us? She clearly can't defend herself and she needs protection. She would be safer here." Dianna offered as Cami turned around, agreeing with the blonde.

"Yeah, who knows when a crazy ex of yours pops out and attacks me." Cami said, crossing her arms, side eyeing Dianna.

"Alright then, you can stay here." Klaus announced, walking away as Dianna followed.

*************

"So....Tristan doesn't know that Aurora is dead, right?" Dianna asked, knowing that Tristan would be furious if he found out that his favorite, dysfunctional sister had died.

"No. But we can use that as our leverage. We know he would do anything for Aurora." Klaus simply replied as he stepped into a room and gestured for her to follow. The room looked different that the other rooms. Something like a toddler's nursery. A wooden crib was seen as she heard a pattering heartbeat. Klaus leant forward and picked up the baby, who was now stirring awake and turned towards his wife.

Anna slowly gasped in shock, hands covering her mouth as she saw a beautiful toddler with the light blue eyes and dirty blonde hair that was slightly ruffled. The baby girl looked at the blonde woman and smiled, which made her heart melt. The baby reached forward to her as she hesitantly looked at Klaus. He gave her a reassuring smile and walked closer to her. She slowly took Hope in her arms as she giggled and played with the necklace dangling in her neck. Dianna chuckled with glossy eyes as she held the toddler closer.

"Her name is Hope. Hope Dianna Mikaelson." Klaus told her with a smile. This just made Dianna cry harder as she hugged Hope. Hope looked at the teary blonde with a pout as she wiped her tears off.

"Are you sure your baby mama won't have a problem?" Dianna asked softly.

"She'll come around eventually." Klaus reassured her as Hope fell asleep in her arms.

********